Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bragging about getting luckier genes is fucking pathetic

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
Normies love doing this all the time.
I'm this, I'm that.
I'm going to degrade you because I was lucky enough to not be assigned subhuman traits at birth.
What the fuck kind of logic is that?

It's bad enough we have to cope with our subhuman genes and being lonely. But having normies ride their high horse bragging about how they are so much better than you because they managed to beat you in the game of luck is beyond infuriating.

Your pathetic soy ass couldn't even survive 3 days if you switched lives with an incel.
You're acting all high and mighty like you could do better if we switched places.

It's like going up to a fucking disabled person and saying: "hey, I can run faster than you! You can't even move without your wheelchair!"
Like nigga no shit. No fucking shit. Is that really an accomplishment, though? Getting good genes wasn't enough for you so you feel the need to rub it in my face? Fuck off.

Normies shove that shit in our face because they are sadistic assholes

Normies are all eugenicists and they don't know it

People are very evil deep down, most especially these days are narcisstic. If they get lucky with ANYTHING they rub it into your face.

Human nature is evil and self-centered. We've known this forever.

This is especially the case on eye color, light colored faggots try to flex with their shitty eye colour everywhere they go like if someone cared, and they always mention them in their convos

This is especially the case on eye color, light colored faggots try to flex with their shitty eye colour everywhere they go like if someone cared, and they always mention them in their convos
it's people with dark eyes who have shitty eye color though :feelsPop:

The general cluelessness among normies/chads regarding how devastating the knowledge that you will die alone is, is fucking exhausting. They see it as a fun little game to compare and contrast their genetic advantages and disadvantages, knowing full well that their "starting values" are sufficient for them to thrive in life. They can't see that everything they're pursuing and working towards is really just so that they can eventually lead a more prosperous family down the line. Education, work, and all kinds of "self improvement" are completely worthless otherwise. Evolution has given us the sole purpose of procreation, and they just can't realize it. It's really just a lack of empathy. If they got to feel the soul-crushing mental impact of not being allowed to take part in the most central aspect of our nature, most of them would likely kill themselves, and if not, they'd certainly die from the stress.

@VideoGameCoper weren't we talking about this in another thread before?

if you're speaking with one of those inbreds they'll look at you without breaking eye contact so they can draw attention to their eye color. (i always imagined what it would be like to slice them across the neck and watch their eyes turn grey and disgusting)

They unironically lack a good personality

wouldn't happen so often if they got a pickaxe in the brain for it every once in a while :feelsYall:

I’ll brag about my jeans as much as I like. Levis for life faggot

I don't do this but it's the only thing I have over brown eyed chad and normfags also keeping me white looking since the kike nose does not help