Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [ Brag ] The most intimate moment i ever had with a foid

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date

?

• Dogs

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • G

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
So im a KHHV loser virgin incel with bad personality and no social skills at 23 years old , but i still want to brag about the one moment a couple years ago when i almost ascended .

So at the place i was working at at that time ,
i was still a little bluepilled and had a oneitis which also worked there
( she was 7 points higher than me on the looksscale and 15cm taller , JFL at me ever thinking i had a chance with her :feelskek::cryfeels: )

And one day there was pretty much tobdo and the whole building was full of people scrambling around trying to get shit done .
So the hallways were pretty crowded .

But amidst all this chaos , while i was coming around a corner , she came from the other side of the corner and when we crossed paths ,
she accidentally touched my hand with her fingers for 0.5 seconds .

That was the most intimate moment i ever had with a female that wasnt my mother or sister
( sounds weird how i phrased that lol , i just mean that i at least hugged my mother but that doesnt count .. )
Theres never been a moment in my Life where i have been closer to a woman .

Normally they instinctually avoid my path and do everything they can to at least be 2 or 3 metres away from me .

Even at work when we have a break to smoke , my foid coworkers usually sit at the opposite side of the bench , with their bodies turned away and their feet pointing in the opposite direction of me , barely even acknowledging my existence .
And when i talk to them , they dont answer me at all, only when i repeat myself .
and then they only give short one worded answers without even looking at me .
I guess i have the same sex appeal to a woman as a rotting corpse ... but even a low tier normie corpse would still mog alive and breathing me .

It just seems like i have a bad personality which makes them avoid me :feelshaha:
or maybe i dont shower enough and smell bad
or maybe its just cause i have bad taste in clothes
i can never know for sure :feelstastyman:

i dont know exactly why im making this Thread tbh .
im fucking tired and i want to sleep forever .

So what was your most Chad moment in this Lifetime ?

But amidst all this chaos , while i was coming around a corner , she came from the other side of the corner and when we crossed paths ,
she accidentally touched my hand with her fingers for 0.5 seconds
:chad::chad::chad:
brag thread tbhtbh
jk, bro
I'm sry life's been so cruel to you :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I really can't think of a Chad moment rn
I've been feeling so emotionally deprived lately that nothing really comes to mind tbh

Last edited:
I have never touched a foid before.
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:For getting to touch a foids hand for half a second.

I think I brushed my hand against a female cashier's hand once.

having sex with my 15th girlfriend was pretty cool

did you thought about it for several years afterwards like i did ?
Not till this thread tbh, all I remember is the smell of metal cause of the coins.
There are usually a lot of female cashiers at the grocer.

CHAD OUT
I think I brushed my hand against a female cashier's hand once.

When I was in grade school, grade 7 I believe, I was put in a group together on an assignment with my then oneitis (probably a 6-7/10). Even as autistic as I was back then I could tell she was pissed off at me during the assignment, I still found it enjoyable to talk to her though. That is literally the only memory I have of interacting with a girl for more that 5-10 seconds until I went to university where I had a girl in my lab group.

Fucking brutal my guy. Even I’ve shook hands with foids before. There is definitely a scale to incelness on this forum JFLLLL. There are low tier normies, incels, and trucels. You would be trucel. :feelsrope: