Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Brag] Buying a house

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Not bragging cuz I'm nowhere near buying a house but I'm weird and always look into the future too much and get anxious about it n stuff

Looking into buying property made me realise another thing that makes life harder for incels. If u have gf then buying property is so much fucking easier. Literally half price whilst I'm paying full price on my own.

I guess it would be slightly easier tho since I wouldn't be spending money for kids n stuff and I also never need anything apart from the simple stuff like WiFi.

Also the only property I'd wanna get which is worth leaving my family would b big house and big houses have only 2 or 3 bedrooms minimum and just gonna b a bit awkward when sales person b showing me round the house and thinks me is weird for buying 3 bedroom house for myself.

Dunno if it's even allowed to buy 3 bedroom house for yourself. Dunno how the world works ngl.

If u have gf then buying property is so much fucking easier. Literally half price whilst I'm paying full price on my own.
You mean they give you a 50% discount if you have a gf? Or are you expecting some slut to pay for half?

You mean they give you a 50% discount if you have a gf? Or are you expecting some slut to pay for half?
I would've thought the couple split it. If it's not 50/50 still it makes it so much cheaper. If you have a gf you would probably b earning more anyway

I'm paying full price on my own.

6C4FBD01 7678 4384 8DB5 DB157F7BC34A

Looking into buying property made me realise another thing that makes life harder for incels. If u have gf then buying property is so much fucking easier. Literally half price whilst I'm paying full price on my own.
The flip side is that once you've bought it, it's your space and yours only. You can have it exactly the way you want it, you don't need to compromise on decorations, when you leave in the morning you know you're going to come home to it exactly the way you left it and the way you like it.

Lmao at expecting whores to pay for anything if u r not a chad

Tfw i'll never share the joy of buying my first house with my foid