Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brad Pitt’s Daughter Legally Changes Last Name as Filthy Whore Mother Continues Anti-Brad Doom Campaign

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★★★

Brad Pitt’s Daughter Legally Changes Last Name as Filthy Whore Mother Continues Anti-Brad Doom Campaign​

Andrew Anglin August 21, 2024

shiloh-pitt-1-618x347.webp

See: If My Father Raped, Killed, And Ate a Baby, I Would Not Change My Last Name
If you get married in America, your wife will leave you, even if you’re literally Brad Pitt.
Then she will turn your children against you as a way to drain whatever remains of your soul.
This is very standard.
AP:
One of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s six children has officially dropped “Pitt” from her name.
A Los Angeles court granted a petition from the third-eldest child of the former couple to legally change her name from Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt to Shiloh Nouvel Jolie on Monday.
She initially filed the petition to make the name change official on May 27, the day she turned 18.
Several outlets have reported that other Jolie-Pitt children have informally excluded Pitt from their names but Shiloh is the first to take legal steps to formalize the name change. Notably, their daughter Vivienne, was listed in a program for “The Outsiders” on Broadway as “Vivienne Jolie.”
Along with Shiloh and Vivienne, the former couple also share four other children, Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Knox.
The “Maleficent” actor, who rose to fame in the ‘90s, filed for a name change herself in 2002 to legally drop her father Jon Voight’s surname after their relationship had reportedly deteriorated.
There is nothing worse than women.
Actually, the thing that is much worse than women is men who defend women. They are much much much worse than women.
But aside from them, women are the worst.
Here’s the thing: the most desirable of all men cannot make this “marriage” (it’s not real marriage) thing work in America in the current year with the way the laws are. It doesn’t matter if you are rich and handsome. You can be the most handsome man in the world (Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp) or the richest in the world (Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk) and women will still not respect you.
If men have some “weird trick” to keep women from leaving them and stealing their money (using government goons with guns) and then turning your kids against you, they should sell it to the very rich. If you have a trick to prevent wives from abandoning men, Jeff Bezos would have paid you tens of billions of dollars to teach him that trick.
Don’t trust men who claim they have a solution to the woman problem. They don’t have a solution. Unless they are telling you to be celibate or become a nigger-style street rapist, they do not have a solution. They are lying to you for whatever reason.

Over for brad pitt cels

Who cares about two billionaires celebrities lives men.

They literally playing around. Who the fuck takes celebrities marriages seriously.

They be having weddings 10 times a year

Angelina is a bitter Chad's widow. Now brainwashes kids to revenge. Bitches are so petty.

Over for Chads. NO MAN IS SAFE FROM THE TYRANNY OF THE MATRIARCHY.

Who cares about two billionaires celebrities lives men.

They literally playing around. Who the fuck takes celebrities marriages seriously.

They be having weddings 10 times a year
:lul::lul::lul: Tbh

Brad Pitt’s Daughter Legally Changes Last Name as Filthy Whore Mother Continues Anti-Brad Doom Campaign​

Andrew Anglin August 21, 2024

shiloh-pitt-1-618x347.webp

See: If My Father Raped, Killed, And Ate a Baby, I Would Not Change My Last Name
If you get married in America, your wife will leave you, even if you’re literally Brad Pitt.
Then she will turn your children against you as a way to drain whatever remains of your soul.
This is very standard.
AP:

There is nothing worse than women.
Actually, the thing that is much worse than women is men who defend women. They are much much much worse than women.
But aside from them, women are the worst.
Here’s the thing: the most desirable of all men cannot make this “marriage” (it’s not real marriage) thing work in America in the current year with the way the laws are. It doesn’t matter if you are rich and handsome. You can be the most handsome man in the world (Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp) or the richest in the world (Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk) and women will still not respect you.
If men have some “weird trick” to keep women from leaving them and stealing their money (using government goons with guns) and then turning your kids against you, they should sell it to the very rich. If you have a trick to prevent wives from abandoning men, Jeff Bezos would have paid you tens of billions of dollars to teach him that trick.
Don’t trust men who claim they have a solution to the woman problem. They don’t have a solution. Unless they are telling you to be celibate or become a nigger-style street rapist, they do not have a solution. They are lying to you for whatever reason.

Once a toilet always a toilet chad pit will find another bio sloot to fill while listening to music

who cares jfl

goyslop

I DON'T CARE ABOUT BRAD PITT I JUST WANT INTELLAU BACK