Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brad from sublime killed by (((them)))

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200723 213341

Did they teach you that at Cambridge?

one less parasite on this earth

I don't mind. I remember that band made a cucked song about date rape.

Not sure how i feel about this.

I love you and would marry you. I would spend the rest of my life with you. I would do anything for you, I would lick every part of your body. I would buy anything for you and I would never betray you. I love your eyes and the complexion of your skin, I love your facial features and the shape of your body. I love your personality and the way you act. I like your interests and your taste in fashion, music and art. You are the perfect girl that I’ll never have

What
I love you and would marry you. I would spend the rest of my life with you. I would do anything for you, I would lick every part of your body. I would buy anything for you and I would never betray you. I love your eyes and the complexion of your skin, I love your facial features and the shape of your body. I love your personality and the way you act. I like your interests and your taste in fashion, music and art. You are the perfect girl that I’ll never have
LOOOOOL

Reported for being a faggot

He is a bot, who goes by the rules.