Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting BPD is mental torture

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Having BPD is like living in mental torture 24/7, I have no self identity, my thoughts and moods can change in a matter of minutes/hours.
I have suicidal thoughts almost all the time and attempted before and I self harm sometimes, it's like a fucking warzone inside my head.
I've had anger problems for decades and I have to snap every few months, I hate dissociating and feeling like a fucking shell, I also have Paranoid Personality Disorder so I'm fucking paranoid 24/7 and can't trust anyone with anything.
Any mentalcels/bpdcels? how tf do you deal with this shit? i dont wanna take the jew pills

The gym cured my mental diseases

I feel like a shit all the time.

Borderline PD or Bipolar Disorder?

Just copy the entire personality of someone who gave you a fraction of attention, bro :feelsclown:Then binge buy a bunch of useless crap. And don't forget to hurt yourself and wish all the world a painful death while simultaneously feeling like you're the worst human being ever.
Inceldom and mental disorders is a match made in hell.

People who associate with BPDs, especially romantically, will often end up suicidal and crazy as well. It rubs off big time.

Accept Jesus, fast and pray, this will without a doubt help. There's probably not much time left.

Borderline
AD81C8E7 EEA9 40CA 8264 101C2D98076D

fuck off with your muh mental illness
mental illnesses are fake

There are sane and retarded people, that's all.
Hot take. And an interesting one surely. I don't agree 100% but you're not entirely wrong.

Isn't autism a mental illness? So your autism is fake too?
Hot take. And an interesting one surely. I don't agree 100% but you're not entirely wrong.
Just stop having depression and mental illness theory

lived in a homeless shelter for many years. Trust me when I tell you that mental illness is real. At least its real with me. I have anxiety and depression
The homeless shelter was just a psyop by da juiwwws to convince you mental illnesses are real :feelsthink:
I cope with suicidal ideation. Thoughts of non-existence from death are liberating and motivating to me.
Interesting

That's a completely retarded caveman response you have absolutely 0 idea what its like being inside someone else mind. Educate yourself before making an ass out of yourself

I do not have any so-called mental illness you braindead coconut.
then why do you whine 24/7 about your autism?
In the mental health industry they do not help you with improving your life, they give you Jew pills and let you rot.
if you read a single word in my thread you'd notice how I said "I don't want to take the jew pills"

Last edited:
then why do you take their diagnoses seriously?
when did I say I was diagnosed?
but the fact that you do not take your damn medication clearly tells me that you do not even believe you are mentally ill.
I've never even set foot in a therapist's office lmfao
You just use your Bipolar Disorder diagnosis to earn sympathy points.
the post was a venting post, idk if you can't read but you can clearly see that I put the "venting" tag on it.
@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/21/21221.jpg?1610318328 [/UWSL]@ThoughtfulCel
why would gorillas care about mental illnesses :dafuckfeels: they're too busy eating bananas
You have reasons to be sad
I don't disagree with you on that bruh
I was venting about my experience, idc about a diagnosis and I don't even plan on going to (((therapy)))
But you only focused on the BPD part and started telling me shit I already know and agree with :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Keep falling for all the fake Jew diseases.

Read the book Myth of Mental Illness by Thomas Szasz. People who blame their fake mental illnesses on inceldom might as well just say they're retarded.
Retardation is a illness of the mind though.
Then it didnt cure it. You are just too tired to feel it. Just stop gymceling and you will see it coming back.

Having BPD is like living in mental torture 24/7, I have no self identity, my thoughts and moods can change in a matter of minutes/hours.
I have suicidal thoughts almost all the time and attempted before and I self harm sometimes, it's like a fucking warzone inside my head.
I've had anger problems for decades and I have to snap every few months, I hate dissociating and feeling like a fucking shell, I also have Paranoid Personality Disorder so I'm fucking paranoid 24/7 and can't trust anyone with anything.
Any mentalcels/bpdcels? how tf do you deal with this shit? i dont wanna take the jew pills
I think I have bpd also it fucking kills me inside it is mental torture

BPD is a foid illness. I never heard of a male with BPD.

BPD is a foid illness. I never heard of a male with BPD.
I probably shouldn't have used the term BPD, i just thought it was the closest term that encapsulates what I experience everyday. I don't care about the (((diagnosis))) or (((therapy)))

See, this right here clearly tells me that you suffer from a bad memory and not so-called bipolar disorder.

If you do not want to take their medicaton, then why do you take their diagnoses seriously? If you are convinced that you are ill, you should take your medication, but the fact that you do not take your damn medication clearly tells me that you do not even believe you are mentally ill. You just use your Bipolar Disorder diagnosis to earn sympathy points.

This is like complaining about being obese, while eating 10k calories a day.
@ThoughtfulCel
Exactly. Great anaology :feelshaha:

If I was convinced i had covid , I'd take whatever bullshit vaccine they pushed out. If someone is truly convinced they have a mental illness, why wouldn't they get treated for it? It makes zero sense.

Exactly. Great anaology :feelshaha:

If I was convinced i had covid , I'd take whatever bullshit vaccine they pushed out. If someone is truly convinced they have a mental illness, why wouldn't they get treated for it? It makes zero sense.
Bruh gorillas can't read

Then it didnt cure it. You are just too tired to feel it. Just stop gymceling and you will see it coming back
You say that as if the default natural state of our species is being couch potatoes when in fact it's the other way around.

Also lifting doesn't tire me that much, or maybe I just don't feel it because I go to the gym in the evening. When I come back I eat dinner and go to bed shortly after.

You say that as if the default natural state of our species is being couch potatoes when in fact it's the other way around.

Also lifting doesn't tire me that much, or maybe I just don't feel it because I go to the gym in the evening. When I come back I eat dinner and go to bed shortly after.
:smonk:

I thought BPD is reserved for dyed hair "depressed" whores?