Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Bpd" Foids are Insufferable and Bpd isn't real

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★
"Bpd" in on of it itself isn't real in my opinion personality disorders themselves are quite pseudoscience and are difficult to measure as someone actually having them but Bpd in particular is a farce it's bullshit especially when it comes to foids who think they have it the reason BPD was made up is to try excuse foids shit behaviour of them acting childish and being emotional. The BPD foids subreddit is a cespool it truly shows what i'm saying foids who say they have Bpd are just trying to act quirky and different to pretend they aren't like other foids when they actually are while also siphoning attention from this pathetic gynocentric soyciety :reeeeee: I truly can't comprehend foids even having depression let alone something as fabricated as Bpd

like i said in another thread, its just female hysteria. they use medical lingo to jsutify being evil pieces of shit, the same way they use lingo to denounce us as evil neo nazi inkwell chuds

like i said in another thread, its just female hysteria. they use medical lingo to jsutify being evil pieces of shit, the same way they use lingo to denounce us as evil neo nazi inkwell chuds
Exactly but of course foids are excused from all accountability

'bpd' is just a roundabout way of saying 'foid'

Exactly but of course foids are excused from all accountability
step 1: foids act retarded and people suffer
step 2: use academic lingo to designate foid retardation as a mental condition/dismantling the patriarchy etc
step 3: the people who suffer, such as us, are designated with opossing terms such as sociopathy and opressive societal structures
thus a whole system of morals is created from nothing

step 1: foids act retarded and people suffer
step 2: use academic lingo to designate foid retardation as a mental condition/dismantling the patriarchy etc
step 3: the people who suffer, such as us, are designated with opossing terms such as sociopathy and opressive societal structures
thus a whole system of morals is created from nothing
Yeah it's all so fucked up and this soyciety will never make foids take accountability

Yeah, it's a direct result of whores sleeping with too many guys. Just an excuse to behave horribly for their poor decisions.

No, BPD is real. To some level, all women are like that, but BPD girls are a special breed of manipulative evil.

No, BPD is real. To some level, all women are like that, but BPD girls are a special breed of manipulative evil.
Bpd in it's true sense isn't real it's a personality trait of being a childish bitch not a disorder

"Bpd" in on of it itself isn't real in my opinion personality disorders themselves are quite pseudoscience and are difficult to measure as someone actually having them but Bpd in particular is a farce it's bullshit especially when it comes to foids who think they have it the reason BPD was made up is to try excuse foids shit behaviour of them acting childish and being emotional. The BPD foids subreddit is a cespool it truly shows what i'm saying foids who say they have Bpd are just trying to act quirky and different to pretend they aren't like other foids when they actually are while also siphoning attention from this pathetic gynocentric soyciety :reeeeee: I truly can't comprehend foids even having depression let alone something as fabricated as Bpd
If one ever targets you as their “favorite person” you’ll find out it’s very real.

Especially when after building you up like a god who can do no wrong and who they will love for the rest of their life they suddenly cut you off out of nowhere and act like you don’t exist while being disrespectful and dismissive if you bother to try and get any answers out of them for why they turned on you and of course they were fucking multiple Chads behind your back the entire time the fucking lying evil cunts.

Todd’s BPD little Rowan “Roni” Gannon was almost unique in that she openly cucked Todd, her IRL boyfriend Jordan and even the big dick Paki she was fucking in a car late at night by messing with these guys as well her army of orbiters on Shitscord.

To say these promiscuous BPD whores are ”prolific” in their sluttery is the understatement of the friggin millennia.

They might be lazy bitches when it cums to everything else but they sure know how to multitask when it cums to taking innumerable Chad dicks.

If one ever targets you as their “favorite person” you’ll find out it’s very real.

Especially when after building you up like a god who can do no wrong and who they will love for the rest of their life they suddenly cut you off out of nowhere and act like you don’t exist while being disrespectful and dismissive if you bother to try and get any answers out of them for why they turned on you and of course they were fucking multiple Chads behind your back the entire time the fucking lying evil cunts.

Todd’s BPD little Rowan “Roni” Gannon was almost unique in that she openly cucked Todd, her IRL boyfriend Jordan and even the big dick Paki she was fucking in a car late at night by messing with these guys as well her army of orbiters on Shitscord.

To say these promiscuous BPD whores are you”prolific” in their sluttery is the understatement of the friggin millennia.

They might be lazy bitches when it cums to everything else but they sure know how to multitask when it cums to taking innumerable Chad dicks.
I think my overall point is Bpd is an excuse to foids being naturally childish and naturally emotional the "Bpd" label is just a way to justify their actions

I think my overall point is Bpd is an excuse to foids being naturally childish and naturally emotional the "Bpd" label is just a way to justify their actions
Oh certainly much like with lesbians I’m sure there are plenty of mostly normal chicks who simply LARP and say they are BPD’s for attention purposes but yeah the genuine sickos are out there.

it is a Built-in featuee. impossibluu to be snowflake when that is their natural state

irrational whores the Lot of Them
Spit It Out Gran Torino GIF

Oh certainly much like with lesbians I’m sure there are plenty of mostly normal chicks who simply LARP and say they are BPD’s for attention purposes but yeah the genuine sickos are out there.
Good point and yeah much like with lesbian foids

BPD is not a real mental disorder

It's something imaginary thought up by feminists and officialized by (((them))) as a way to excuse foids from being a piece of shit human being

You know who had "BPD"? Bianca Devins :smonk: and every other retarded ewhore + real life whore, promiscuous manipulative narcissistic pieces of shit and acting as literal toilets for every decent-looking man

Oh, and it's not a coincidence either that most "femcels" also claim to have "BPD"

You know who had "BPD"? Bianca Devins :smonk: and every other retarded ewhore + real life whore, promiscuous manipulative narcissistic pieces of shit and acting as literal toilets for every decent-looking man
Bianca discovered the cure for BPD.

That fucking CUNT Zoe Quinn too.

BPD is just typical foidish behavior.

The difference between BPD and non-BPD is how good a foid is at pretending to "act normal" in order to "fit in", but the underlying behavioral mechanism of each foid is identical to BPD

what do you mean yandere gfs arent a real thing? :feelswhat:

Chelsea deserves far more hate for what she did to Alec Holowka. There's a story to read if you want to feel rage.
Chelsea is quite possibly a far worse monster than even our BPD’s and Amber Heard combined as she essentially killed a guy or drove him to self delete.

(Though who can really be sure? Perhaps Rowan and Selkie have driven previous love interests we dont know about to seppuku?)

I was absolutely ENRAGED when kike mass media was treating this evil CUNT like some kind of saint and victim on their lie programming.

(Though who can really be sure? Perhaps Rowan and Selkie have driven previous love interests we dont know about to seppuku?)
Rowan's Chadlite BF who worked with NorthernLion that paid to travel her everywhere in Canada ended up in the mental hospital.

Chelsea is quite possibly a far worse monster than even our BPD’s and Amber Heard combined as she essentially killed a guy or drove him to self delete.

I was absolutely ENRAGED when kike mass media was treating this evil CUNT like some kind of saint and victim on their lie programming.
Laurena Bobbit is the penis slaya

To say these promiscuous BPD whores are ”prolific” in their sluttery is the understatement of the friggin millennia.

Agreed