Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bpd-foid logic

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
Image 2024 03 02 232921188

average foid logic

I kinda want to live until the 2050s to see if society will have collapsed by then

these people vote

but what were' you expecting from psychiatry with propositions like the one below:

when a foid needs something to bitch about, so she just makes something up jfl

in the future fucking an alter-ego will count as rape, if the foid consented and the alter-ego didn't

it wouldnt
who knows, people are becoming more and more mentally ill and corporations are becoming more and more exploitative. Lots of normies become depressed for no reason and kill themselves. Not saying that governments are gonna fall, but I expect the economy to CRASH, suicide rates to become high and crime rate to increase exponentially.

who knows, people are becoming more and more mentally ill and corporations are becoming more and more exploitative. Lots of normies become depressed for no reason and kill themselves. Not saying that governments are gonna fall, but I expect the economy to CRASH, suicide rates to become high and crime rate to increase exponentially.
ALL that for some pussy. females dont deserve rights because giving them rights will be too dangerous