Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BP will become more and more mainstream in Music JFL

S

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Greycel
I believe that in a couple years from now with all these foid artists singing about chad and his physical features will become main stream. Of course we've heard in the past about foids like taylor swift, carly ray jepson, etc about chads, but not on this level. Literally brutal shit from foids like Olivia Rodrigo's song "get him back" were literally one of the first sentences was a chad lying he was 6'3 JFL.

Now we got upcoming foidstars like this walmart hannah montana cousin fucking whore who has dedicated a whole song about how all her 6ft+ chad exes pumped and dumped her LOL. literally it's the entire song not even like a mention of it like Olivia Rodrigo.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gahL0i1llxA

Even more brutal, this foid decided to show her true colors by recording herself with her friend swiping on dudes on tinder.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWJx7_pVuzc
Towards the end (13:37 timestamp) she calls the 5'9 dude short despite that being her height match and its average male height (she's 5'4). For the cherry on top, this bitch proceeds to say "there's more to a guy than his abs and dog." brutal.

What you guys think? Will he start to hear foids sing about chad's features like how we hear rappers n sht talk about big bobs and vagana?

i already know that the second vid will me megasuifuel

pass

pass
fr legit funny part is she srarted virtue signaling 3 seconds after rejecting the 5'9 dude saying tinder aint for her and she already found a chad outside of tinder anyways but there is more to "abs and dogs"

Holy fucking cow. That Logan guy is a mogger.6'4 mogger

I don’t think so, since Jews control mainstream media they won’t allow Blackpill content to be mentioned

Would happily rape both of them, They sound like obnoxious chadsexual cunts, Would do well with some incel cock in them.

It's pointless to self improve after hs and college because foids want young Chad like Logan

That tinder vid is suifuel, all the guys they match are 6'1+ and good looking and theres tons of them.

I wanna spray my cum all over those foids faces

Finally the masks are off, it's the grandfinale.

O it will, and there is nothing, despite all the censorship they will try, they can do about it.

She got 1400 likes in less than a day. It's so over.

All them are white, what happened to diversity?

pass
I watched a bit, it was ridiculous that they judged guys by every minute detail.

They rejected a decent looking guy just cause he was skinny, mogged me though

They also rejected tons of White guys, so much for "muh JBW"

The only universal true "just be" is Just be Chad

IMG 4485

I watched a bit, it was ridiculous that they judged guys by every minute detail.

They rejected a decent looking guy just cause he was skinny, mogged me though

They also rejected tons of White guys, so much for "muh JBW"

The only universal true "just be" is Just be Chad
I can't imagine how much adrenaline they got - it's probably so fucking awesome to literally be a god and decide who has the right to reproduce and who doesn't. It literally looks like God's mode.

Also, I do see OPs point, but foids have always sang about attractive males in music since forever more or less.

Ever played Fallout? Listen to the in game radio of 50s-60s music, and there's a few songs from foids describing attractive males: Foids always were like this, they just had to be more subtle about it.

Also, I do see OPs point, but foids have always sang about attractive males in music since forever more or less.

Ever played Fallout? Listen to the in game radio of 50s-60s music, and there's a few songs from foids describing attractive males: Foids always were like this, they just had to be more subtle about it.
Yeah I did point that out like in the early 2000s foods will sing about dudes doing shit like cleaning their car or taking them out etc obviously we subconsciously knew that they were chads despite not describing them, now they are which is like the equivalent to rappers describing the baddies they were able to link up with at the strop club.

I believe that in a couple years from now with all these foid artists singing about chad and his physical features will become main stream. Of course we've heard in the past about foids like taylor swift, carly ray jepson, etc about chads, but not on this level. Literally brutal shit from foids like Olivia Rodrigo's song "get him back" were literally one of the first sentences was a chad lying he was 6'3 JFL.

Now we got upcoming foidstars like this walmart hannah montana cousin fucking whore who has dedicated a whole song about how all her 6ft+ chad exes pumped and dumped her LOL. literally it's the entire song not even like a mention of it like Olivia Rodrigo.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gahL0i1llxA

Even more brutal, this foid decided to show her true colors by recording herself with her friend swiping on dudes on tinder.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWJx7_pVuzc
Towards the end (13:37 timestamp) she calls the 5'9 dude short despite that being her height match and its average male height (she's 5'4). For the cherry on top, this bitch proceeds to say "there's more to a guy than his abs and dog." brutal.

What you guys think? Will he start to hear foids sing about chad's features like how we hear rappers n sht talk about big bobs and vagana?

Sabrina carpenter too, although this shit has been happening for decades (blank space with TS and Sean o pry)