Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Boys need to be castrated at birth," Says spanish feminist.

Only big dick babies would be spared tbh. The dickpill keeps fucking me.

but muh toxic masculinity!

I have no doubt there are many mothers who abort their children because they are male. They do it for much less reasons. It's a clownworld out there.

I'd rather be aborted tbh.

If females had their way they would have all ugly men made eunuchs, who would serve them and chad.

Females are truly evil creatures.

Maybe men will develop sex robots and artificial wombs for spawning the next generation. Then there would be no need for XX humans.

non chads would be castrated in the ideal feminist society

Maybe men will develop sex robots and artificial wombs for spawning the next generation. Then there would be no need for XX humans.
Probably the only solution and the pacific one.

The fight against male biological brainwash seems pointless.

Just make another foids to worship but the problem is that thing is never going to happen, we don't attach emotionally to silicone and machine learning bots.

War is it for sub6males or extinction and perpetual torture for the males to come in the future.

In the past was sub5, now is sub6 and the future will be sub7.

It's that they can say this shit without any kind of mainstream backlash that makes it concerning. There are people who think like this with significant influence in academia.

This is the same person who'd go batshit at comparing male and female circumsision

My dick in her mouth will shut her up

IT won't touch this.

In return I hope somebody sews her vagina shut so she can't give birth.

reverse the genders and see what happens

In return I hope somebody sews her vagina shut so she can't give birth.
getting pregnant would mean some down time on getting fucked brutally by chad. nah, this bitch is on like 4 different types of birth control plus has her ovaries removed. only good thing about feminism, is that it trains these dumb cunts to not reproduce.

getting pregnant would mean some down time on getting fucked brutally by chad. nah, this bitch is on like 4 different types of birth control plus has her ovaries removed. only good thing about feminism, is that it trains these dumb cunts to not reproduce.
Yeah it is a good thing that they don't care about giving birth, less soycucks and less humans on the planet.

If they're going to castrate men, why not castrate all men. That way they will finally get to shut up, but also it means they won't be able to have sex with Chad. Ha!

they would use ‘science’ to select whose gonads would go unpruned.
Obviously they would only do it to the ugly looking male babies. They should go back to circumcising cunts to put whores in line.

She's just mad Hector left her with her 30 kids.

(((Spanish)))
Jfl jajajajaja

I have no doubt there are many mothers who abort their children because they are male. They do it for much less reasons. It's a clownworld out there.
I have overheard a mulatta roastie in my class once say that she would abort any male sons she had because she was afraid they would turn gay because she sucked at being masculine JFL!!!! Okay and I am like first of all, thinking to myself why wouldn't you get a father you stupid roastie slut. Like damn At least this roastie is somewhat self aware but still JFL at roasties always using a halfbrain. I would have confronted her about this but I didn't even know her and the cuckold teacher most definitely would have called the school security to take me to the schools personal feminist gulag! so I was scared too call her out.

If females had their way they would have all ugly men made eunuchs, who would serve them and chad.

Females are truly evil creatures.
If foids had their way, civilization would collapse and we would go right back to the jungle in 1 generation, and men would inevitably rise up again in those conditions. Foids would go ‘teehee sowwyyy, please don’t kill me, here have my holes”

Women need to be forcefully put back in their place. She should be stoned for daring to utter a word before being spoken to

This means all feminists want that, though, right? Going by the same logic they had about AM, feminists shouldn't be allowed to reproduce for fear of them castrating their children.

She sounds like a pedophile, I expect many old ugly foids like her are pedos with pushing low t child like males onto society

Many years ago a foid would be beheaded if she said something like this..Nowadays she is praised and supported.Bring back the good old days:feelsohh::woke:

why even have kids at that point?

That is what should happen:
MammothDismalHectorsdolphin size restricted

Stupid bitch.

Getting closer to killing non-Chad men legally

Make your own conclusion.

Mother fucking rapists. Im gonna rape them back.