Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Boys can have periods too" JFL

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...i31NfaP0BhOiPk3XkJdSjbVkDBJ1a6nFJyVIpWQfx3g-Y

"Students at a UK primary school will now be told that boys can have periods too under new sex education guidance.
The advice to teachers was approved by Brighton Council in a bid to tackle stigma surrounding menstruation, The Sun reports.
The report states: “Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods”, adding “menstruation must be inclusive of ‘all genders’.”

Fucking nuke gay west

cucked UK as always

I personally think the UK has surpassed Sweden in cuckery at this point

Why? That is my only question. Absolute state of The United Cuckdom.

The simulation is BROKEN

This is what British soldiers fought and died for in WW2.

What a fucking travesty. Nuke the west into oblivion.

This is what British soldiers died for in WW2.

What a fucking travesty. Nuke the west into oblivion.
I have no words to describe the sheer retardation and single digit IQ of that statement (the one about boys having periods). Burn every goddamn thing!

Last edited:
completely over for UKcels
good thing Britain leaves the EU tbh. maybe the retardation won't spread as fast.

This is what British soldiers died for in WW2.

Last edited:
This is bad but the UK is nowhere near Sweden in terms of cuckery.

I have no words to describe the sheer retardation and single digit IQ of this statement. Burn every goddamn thing!
Elab on why it's low IQ. What i said is true. This is the future they died for.

No doubt they would be ashamed of what their once great country has become. The wrong side won tbh.

Elab on why it's low IQ. What i said is true. This is the future they died for.

No doubt they would be ashamed of what their once great country has become. The wrong side won tbh.
No I was talking about the "boys can have periods" statement, not you

But that's factually incorrect, men don't menstruate. It's just not true. Might as well teach them that men have vaginas behind their testicles and women have Go-Go-Gadget penises inside their vaginas. I don't wanna get memelord Ben Shapiro on anybody, but facts don't care about your feelings. You can shoot for equality all you want, but sometimes biology doesn't make everybody equal. Sometimes biology makes people different.

I personally think the UK has surpassed Sweden in cuckery at this point

It’s been that way since the dawn of time. But soon enough neither are going to more cucked than one another, both will be out of hope if something doesn’t happen fast.

CF4AE6B6 F217 4C5F 8D6E E6FC2909B73D

7BDDA303 BF79 431B A2A8 AC6B3AD07348

“Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods”
People are dying of illnesses that can be cured with the right R&D, but the feminist medical community chooses to divert those funds to LGBTQP agenda?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back