Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boyfriend’s (m33) video game alias is quite disturbing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/137k3zd/boyfriends_m33_video_game_alias_is_quite/

However, all of his names he chooses for his character’s starts with ‘woman-‘ with something like basher or annihilater attached to the end. I’ve told him that is not okay, yet he just laughs and says it’s funny? Even his little buddies he talks to says it’s just a joke. Yesterday, I saw him playing world of Warcraft with the name womanchoker!!

Jfl, based gamer :lul::lul::lul:

His little buddies

why couldn't this whore detect his bad pERsonalty?

gigbased
long live the female_exterminator

Xx_Misogyny_enjoyer_xX

His little buddies
Any chance that a foid can get to demean or belittle a man's companions, she will take. Typical foid behavior.

Time to start naming all of my vidya characters equally violent things

This gives me the impression that this foid is only in a relationship with "Bernard" for material to share on reddit for updoots. The way she talks about it, as if from a neutral, naive perspective (oh my! How could anyone do this?) just seems like she's fishing for sympathy.

That's the type of thing people will respond with "water is wet" here, but of course on that subreddit it is met with upvotes and a self-validating circlejerk

My League of Legends legacy.

Gamers are indeed rising up.

Women_groyper1488

Imagine getting offended for a fucking game tag, jesus.

Woman Pussy Snatcher

He's getting laid so obviously he must have a good personality:soy::soy:, this chick must be just overreacting (she obviously is, but that's irrelevant to the joke), no woman would ever date a guy even slightly dangerous after all:foidSoy::foidSoy:.