Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Boycott Chad and Stacy owned businesses

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
I’m sure there are PLENTY of Chad and Stacy owned businesses out there.
So to prepare for a shopping or restaurant trip:
-Check on Google. If it’s woman owned, AVOID IT! These days, femoids own businesses for “empowerment.”
-If proceeds go to charity, your money will probably go straight to wokeness
-If there are hot young couples making out in there, shoot them as many filthy looks as you want:feelsLSD::feelzez::feelsLSD::feelzez:

This is my take on what will make the incel uprising feasible (in a Netflix series I watched)

Foids typically sell completely useless shit like necklaces, art and scented candles. I barely buy anything besides bare minimum required to live and some copes such as gaming and bikes n shit. Nothing from foids. But yes this is based, avoid giving foids money voluntarily as much as possible.

Foids typically sell completely useless shit like necklaces, art and scented candles. I barely buy anything besides bare minimum required to live and some copes such as gaming and bikes n shit. Nothing from foids. But yes this is based, avoid giving foids money voluntarily as much as possible.
Don’t forget all the skin care BS the feminoids sell:feelshehe:

Done and done!

What next sir?

Done and done!

What next sir?
Going ballistic on woke corporations that promote feminism and keep us incels (in a Netflix series I watched)