Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Boyband Chad falls from balcony, dead at 31.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Overlord

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This is the 4th post I see today on that boyband chad...

tenor.gif

Because of a foid, of course.
But muh foids worship chads, bro :soy:
101 blackpill, bro :soy:
Muh celebs don't count, bro :soy:

Looks like a betabucks cuck to me

Britbongs FEAR the BVLLcony

Holy shit... that's blackpilling :dafuckfeels: i already knew that even Chads and high status guys were no match for the Femiurge but a brutal suicide like this hits different. Might also be due to the fact that this guy was on top of the world a few years ago and my memories of it are vivid cause my sister used to be a huge One Direction groupie like every foidlet her age back in the day. It's sad cause it kinda alludes to better days of my youth, in a pessimistic way. Wonder what she's gonna say about this. Dunno if there's an equivalence here but not prior to 2 weeks ago i threw jabs at all the MeToo garbage in her presence and she was of course defending it.

Because of a foid, of course.
But muh foids worship chads, bro :soy:
101 blackpill, bro :soy:
Muh celebs don't count, bro :soy:
Even statusmaxxed celeb chads are not safe from foids' evilness lmao. Insane shit

Only thing upsetting about this is that his death was relatively painless

Giga chads like that deserve to be turned into the guy in the funky town video

why did chad kill himself

Good riddance, faggot. My piece of shit cousin might be weeping ovER hER favorite boy band Chad faggot dying but I’m happy anothER foid-pop singER is gone.

One of his group's songs was called "Long Way Down". :feelshaha:

iirc someone mentioned he had some accusations from an ex

that happened recently, so it's probably the culprit

Only thing upsetting about this is that his death was relatively painless

Giga chads like that deserve to be turned into the guy in the funky town video

Listening to the radio at work was suifuel & blackpilling. They were all worshipping him like he was some saint & he didn't do anything. There was some small talk about the mental health but just the usual positive bullshit about how everyone is sad. He was on drugs & alcohol when he died. He trashed his hotel room.

I ain't no OD fan but this dude wasn't as popular as Zayn or Styles. The commercial radio played Payne's music & it was the same drivel you hear elsewhere. Harry Styles has some cool grooves with his music.

It's nice he threw a roman before his leap

That balcony was a Malvinas soldier