Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Boy with disease without a name

Only person he mogs is Elephant Man. RIP for our boy. His soy parents probably spout how beautiful and brave he is and thinking his personality will make up for the shitty treatment he will get in the future. Poor kid didnt deserve to end up like that.

Inb4 someone: well he is white so he mogs me.

lol at americans virtue signalling, if the parent was sane, they woulda abort the f*cker
edit : lol nvm, they dont even even know the name of the disease, couldnt possibly know he was gonna turn out this way jfl im such a smartass
what did the mother eat when shes pregnant to cause this!?

Last edited:
lol at americans virtue signalling, if the parent was sane, they woulda abort the f*cker
edit : lol nvm, they dont even even know the name of the disease, couldnt possibly know he was gonna turn out this way jfl im such a smartass

There is no hope for him as a male in our current society, he was born the wrong sex unfortunately
Probably drank her self to death every day on top of her shitty genes

should have euthanized him, he is going to live a life of hell

Welcome to incel co

Mogs me, I didn't know my ABCs until I was 7

He has a good personality he'll be fine

I know the name of his disease. Inceldom

HE IS FROM ALABAMA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just put him out of his misery already..

chernobyls me
tfw no 4 arms

He would slay in Asia.