Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Boy, I wonder why are they virgins. Their personalities must be over the top. What went wrong?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200208 081102

:soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :feelstastyman: :kys: :forcedsmile: :feelsLSD:

over for them

"I'm virgin but at least I'm not an evil msoyginistic inkwell!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy:

funniest part is, we then make the statement that “So, if our personalities is the reason that we’re virgins, how do you explain virgins on IT?”

They will then claim there are no virgins on IT, they’re all in happy relationships

fascinating...

funniest part is, we then make the statement that “So, if our personalities is the reason that we’re virgins, how do you explain virgins on IT?”

They will then claim there are no virgins on IT, they’re all in happy relationships

fascinating...
IT has negative IQ jfl

IT has negative IQ jfl
Did you know that if you add up the IQ values of every single subscriber of IT, you’d get the same number as the number of months in a year?

"Haha im a virgin and no girls wanna fuck me but at least im not a inkwell haha! :soy:"

:feelsUnreal:

I'd be lying if I weren't to say that I aspire to cope at their level.

fascinating...

Foids and normies are telling us about personality.
IT licks females buttholes,but I wonder why are they still virgins with muh personality :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lol , coping is so strong .

Lol at them

It's all I have to say.

fascinating...
This.

Living in denial.

A few physically disfigured 5’1 inch manlet with autism won’t get girls with a good personality

"I'm okay with it"

I envy that level of cope.

"I'm unintentionally a virgin but at least I'm not involuntary celibate":soy:

They never mock people for being virgins, except for every single post on IT where they do exactly that

wonder what their ages are

fascinating...
What you fail to realize is the virgins of IT are swimming in offers of pussy because women adore them and want their cocks but they have ascended beyond prurient concerns and are only interested in giving advice.

Sex holds no appeal to them