Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Boy, 15, who lured friend to woods and tried to behead him can now be named. [HOLY SHIT]

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
PRC 209209499

Roberts Buncis, 12, (left) was murdered by Marcel Grzeszcz, then 15, (right) in Lincolnshire last year (Picture: PA/SWNS)

A 15-year-old boy jailed for killing his 12-year-old friend and attempting to decapitate him can now be named.
Marcel Grzeszcz was handed a minimum sentence of 16 years and 36 days at Lincoln Crown Court for murdering Roberts Buncis, who he lured into woodland and stabbed dozens of times.
The killer knifed his victim ‘in excess of 70 times’ on ground off Alcorn Green in Fishtoft, near Boston, on December 12, 2020 – just two days before Roberts’ 13th birthday.
The teenager’s trial heard the younger boy had a wound to the neck that was ‘consistent with a decapitation attempt’.

Grzeszcz admitted manslaughter midway through his trial but denied murder.
The defendant claimed the victim had taken the knife to the scene and he ‘lost control’ when the youngster attempted to stab him.
Jurors dismissed his argument and concluded he was ‘motivated by anger’ when he was convicted in July.
PRI 209208683 e1636380961124

Grzeszcz, of Boston, had denied murder (Picture: Lincolnshire Police)

Sentencing the youth on Monday, Mr Justice Jeremy Baker told him: ‘You carried out a savage and brutal attack upon him with a knife which you had brought to the scene, in the course of which you made a determined effort to remove his head, before leaving his body for others to find later that same morning.
‘Although it is less easy to discern the precise motive for your actions that night, if indeed they extended beyond the excitement which the infliction of violence had caused you to experience in the past, it would appear that you viewed the deceased as something of a liability.
‘When the two of you met up in the wooded area, I’m satisfied while the deceased was unarmed and unaware of what was to take place, you came armed with a large knife and with latex gloves intending at that time, at the very least, to cause him serious bodily harm.
He also lifting a reporting restriction meaning that the boy can now be named.
Justice Baker explained: ‘I’m satisfied that it is in the interests of justice to dispose of the anonymity order and continuing the order would impose an unreasonable restriction at this stage.’
PRI 176066229 e1636377972640

Roberts Buncis was killed just days before his 13th birthday (Picture: PA)

The judge added that he was satisfied he should rule ‘in favour of open justice rather than the defendant’s welfare’.
In a short victim impact statement read to the court on behalf of Roberts’s father, Edgars Buncis, he said: ‘How do I put into words how I feel?
‘This is all wrong. No father should ever have to bury their son.
‘Nothing is a reason for this. I have lost my destination and my purpose.’
PRI 176035161

Roberts was stabbed repeatedly two days before his 13th birthday

He added: ‘My life is in a cemetery. I feel empty and nothing will change this.’
Detective Chief Inspector Richard Myszczyszyn, of the East Midlands Special Operations Unit, branded the case ‘utterly tragic’.
He said: ‘I would like to pay tribute to the people who loved Roberts, and had to deal with losing him in such brutal and horrific circumstances.
‘Their support for our investigation has been unwavering, and their bravery has been an inspiration. Nothing could bring Roberts back, but our commitment was to try to find some semblance of justice for a grieving family and community.’

Mr Myszczyszyn added: ‘The act.. will be remembered by officers and staff as one of the worst and saddest cases we have ever dealt with. The level of violence, and that it involved children, makes it almost incomprehensible.’
The trial previously heard that Grzeszcz was forced to leave St Nicholas Primary after bring a knife on to the premises, and was sent to a pupil referral unit.
The defendant then moved to Haven High Academy, where he stayed for around three years, but was excluded for selling drugs both in and out of school.
Grzeszcz was then sent to a pupil referral unit where he started the day before Roberts was found dead.

From: https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/08/robe...-jailed-for-16-years-for-his-murder-15563089/

Killer mogs me

Polish names. :feelskek: Bunch of szsczs everywhere.
Difficult to say which intake he was. We have a bunch of Poles who came here after the second world war and a bunch more than came in between 2004 and 2016.

15 year old backwoods murderer…zoomers were a mistake.

How many thousand girls has the killer fucked already:feelskek: and how many million Femoid have peed on the victim's grave?

That's fzcyzced.

Court security must be solid. I can't believe the father didn't run at the killer and kick the szcy out of him.

Some friend…

The polish alphabet only consists of s z c y and n. It's like some nightmare difficulty Wheel of Fortune world.

These types of killings always happen in Eastern Europe

Brutal szcszspill.

I really like eastern european people. They're really great. :D

these are the type of bullies who bullied me. foids will suck his dick anyway.

You cannot be so evil so young without strong genetic influence. I bet you a million bucks his father was a criminal.

Killer is a 15 year old Chad.
Wymen will write him love letters in prison.

These types of killings always happen in Eastern Europe
WTF is wrong with eastern europeans?
LOL this is the most ridiculous name I’ve ever seen.
mississin? is that how I’m supposed to pronounce that?
No idea. I might ask someone how the fuck that is pronounced.
Killer is a 15 year old Chad.
Wymen will write him love letters in prison.
Facts. :blackpill: You don't even need to be blackpilled to see this bullshit. Chad prisoners getting love letters in prison and married while being there. Utterly ridiculous. Personality detector malfunction or inexistent at this point, but let me guess, these girls will reject the "creepy looking" guys. :feelsseriously::feelshaha:

How do you fail to behead someone who's already dead and presumably not resisting?

How do you fail to behead someone who's already dead and presumably not resisting?
Maybe dull knife and inexperience with cutting stuff. No idea actually. Even a long-term butcher would have trouble doing something like that if the knife is just not good enough, espcially if it is a small knife not suitable for such task at all.

Beheading a person in one swift stroke is much harder than you think, there are all sorts of ligaments in the neck, a kitchen knife isn't going to cut it.

A long, heavy object such as a sword or an axe is necessary, and some muscle on the part of the person wielding it.

Beheading a person in one swift stroke is much harder than you think, there are all sorts of ligaments in the neck, a kitchen knife isn't going to cut it.

A long, heavy object such as a sword or an axe is necessary, and some muscle on the part of the person wielding it.
Not gonna happen with a kitchen knife? Depends on what knife, because if someone is already dead and you have a kitchen knife, it is totally possible (if it's sharpened). Have you never seen the beheadings done with nothing more than kitchen knives? Of course some force is required, but it's not impossible. I remember the case of a woman in Russia who was almost completely beheaded with a damn boxcutter.

Last edited:
Of course a fucking polack. Also kek at everyone here breaking their tongues on szczrzdższcz. My name is Grzegorz.

Not gonna happen with a kitchen knife? Depends on what knife, because if someone is already dead and you have a kitchen knife, it is totally possible (if it's sharpened). Have you never seen the beheadings done with nothing more than kitchen knifes? Of course some force is required, but it's not impossible. I remember the case of a woman in Russia who was almost completely beheaded with a damn boxcutter.
It's going to be messy though

:feelswhere:

It's going to be messy though

:feelswhere:
Don't know how true the killer's words are, but once he gets out, he could be a potential serial killer in the making, that is, IF his words are not true and he is just trying to calm things down or something to get a lighter sentence.