Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Boxing

Waylan

Waylan

Recruit
★★
Yes, I want to box. Ever since the KSI and Logan Paul fights I've been virtually obsessed with the sport. I find myself watching hours worth of fights on YouTube, studying every little punch and movement. For Christmas I got Title 18 Oz leather boxing gloves and I bought EA Fight Night Champion with a gift card my grandparents bought me and I've been playing it everyday.

In my eyes, boxing can have a very big impact on someone who is incel. Not only can it boost your confidence tremendously, but it can also boost your chances of ascending(Kentray Brown for example). But most of all it changes you completely. It helps you enhance your self control, discipline, following through on commitments and being more inclined to come out of your comfort zone.

I don't plan on going pro nor do I plan on winning some big prestigious title. I think the goal for me is to do a few local bouts, some amateur some professional, and then retiring before there's any permanent damage. Right now I'm going to figure how to balance work life with boxing. I'm a warehouse worker so I'm going to need to find another job.

If you want to hurt normies and Chad, there are easier ways than training for years until you are able to hit a correct shot.

boxing is hard af went to training with one of my truecel buddies from hs years ago

but you are right

the truecel was in my same class he went boxxing and became very fit and had a glowup
(and ditched me)

Nice bro, I got an Oculus Quest and I’ve been exercising daily using “Thrill of the fight”, boxing is fricking tiring! Lotta fun though