Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boxers like Floyd Mayweather, and UFC fighters like Conor McGregor aren't cool. They're slaves.

Zuckuccius

Zuckuccius

The Sentient Incel
To put things into perspective. Imagine thousands of years ago. Gladiators. Roman times.

The king and all the people would be in big stadiums, watching gladiators fight to the death. Fight is their entertainment. The people fighting weren't idolized, they're the last thing you want to be! Fighting is a job for the slave class, the worthless, those destroying their bodies for the entertainment of Kings.

Fighters are peasants. People who watch the fighting are the high class/kings.

Floyd Mayweather isn't cool. He's a peasant punching bag for the entertainment of others.

Conor mcgregor isn't cool. He's a peasant punching bag for the entertainment of others.

They have money now yeah. But most fighters don't. only a tiny percentage. But all of them have permanent brain damage though now forever

I need to cope
Okay khabib is less of a slave than the other ufc fighters or boxers

Because his style actually limits how much he will get punched in the head.

He just blocks their punches, takes them down, and mauls them while they can't punch him

He barely gets punched and probably doesn't have much brain damage

And got his money and dipped.

Yea in all sports only a small percentage at the top become millionaires and famous

Fuckin cope
Foids get wet for savages

Not interested + ignored + skipped it + zero attention + overlooked + scrolled past + couldn't bother + didn't glance + passed on it + not my problem + bypassed + skipped entirely + no concern + unread + dismissed instantly + didn't notice + irrelevant + walked away + no reaction + unfazed + kept moving + blank stare + avoided + didn't engage + unimportant + disregarded + scrolled quickly + no interest + untouched + left unseen + skimmed over + didn't stay + forgot instantly + don't care + left unread + out of sight + not worth it + passed up + out of mind + zoning out + left alone + didn't mind + not my thing + skimmed quickly + no response + couldn’t care less + skipped + ignored + didn't cross my mind + let it be + out of focus + no feelings + breezed by + didn’t acknowledge + out of range + kept moving + out of my sight + dead to me + swiped away

Yes, but that sort of applies to all of us now.

Fighting or not, we are all slaves.

Intellectual-giants MOG these fucking retards.

Once you make enough to where u can comfortably retire and are doing it because you want to then you’re not a slave. The big names aren’t even close to slaves. Millions of people want to emulate them and they have enough money to do basically whatever they want

Only the retards meatheads who fight because they "muh enjoy it" or dont have the capacity for anything else, like the ones who end up getting CTE are slaves.

Smart fighters who dont take unnecessary risks like Jon Jones and Khabib end up playing the game themselves all while receiving minimal physical risk

They jest in the center of the coliseum arena for the viewer’s pleasure. For the emperor, high-rank nobles and knights, the peasants and commoners, all of whom attend to the spectacle that is put on display for them. The most successful fighters will be treated in the likeness of nobility, but they are only as valuable as the consistency of their performance in combat in the coliseum arena. In the event they start to lose more fights, they will inevitably become less important and less valued to their spectators

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back