Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bowl Cut Admitted Into Official ADL Hate Symbol Database

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

The “OK” hand symbol, the bowl-style haircut of Dylann Roof and the “Happy Merchant” meme are among the 36 new symbols added Thursday to the online database of hate symbols maintained by a Jewish civil rights group.
The symbols were added to the Anti-Defamation League’s online “Hate on Display” database, which already includes burning crosses, Ku Klux Klan robes, the swastika and many other overt symbols of racism and anti-Semitism.

Yes, goys, just having a cheap haircut, or sharing media based around said haircut, means you are signalling hate, we've finally done it, we've reached peak culture war.

turbocuckcel_7000

Ofc since some whites for some reason get this hairstyle.

White = bad in 2019 media

bowl cuts are based

Can confirm as former bowl cut child and teen.

k-pop prettyboys are literally worse than Hitler :soy: :soy: :soy:
Ezgif 4 bac25589d32f

cant escape the cucks

Wahh wahh the white males wahhh the guns wahh the NRA.

I used to have a bowl cut aswell at some point in my life.

There is truth to this people think the same and have similar characteristics and interests but idiots overblow it within the group it is common but it branches out it’s too general

everything is a hate symbol if the ADL can decide it

idiots retards animals walking feces they are ADL

I am being culturally appropriated by all these white fucking supremacist dickbags. I was rocking the bowlcut for years, now I'll get locked up if I do. Fucking assholes.

the ADL is jewish terrorist organization and they can all suck my antisemitic cock

I've always had a crew cut. I thought that was the hair cut which symbolized hate. Now I will have to wear a bowl cut

It is truly over for bowlcutcels

Bowlcut... Oh fuck reminds me bad stuff from childhood.

Mullet is next.

everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is hateful

School shooter haircut

Honkhonkhonkhonkhonk

do you faggots even know how the adl was founded?

a fat kike literally got caught rapin a shiksa and his kike buddies created an organization to help there fellow kikes get away with crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League

The Anti-Defamation League was founded by B'nai B'rith as a response to attacks on Jews; the recent conviction of Leo Frank was mentioned by Adolf Kraus when he announced the creation of the ADL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

do you see what this kike shit has evolved into?? now the kikes have "authority" to say what is racist and what is not and even get people arrested or banned from society.

the kikes also tried to extort tupac

Files show FBI suspected JDL of extorting Tupac

https://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Files-show-FBI-suspected-JDL-of-extorting-Tupac
The FBI released files this week on the murder of rapper Tupac Shakur in 1996, revealing that the Jewish Defense League (JDL) was suspected of “extorting money from various rap-music stars via death threats, including Shakur and another performer, Eazy-E.

jfl kikes arent in control goyim stop sayin that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I will save Dylann Roof and revive Elliot Rodger.

It should be a crime. tbh

It's over for Dylann Roofcels.

This is hilarious, now a bowl haircut and O.K signs dictates your political standing.
Ridiculous.

Yes, goys, just having a cheap haircut, or sharing media based around said haircut, means you are signalling hate, we've finally done it, we've reached peak culture war.

turbocuckcel_7000
Daily Stormer said:
The “OK” hand symbol, the bowl-style haircut of Dylann Roof and the “Happy Merchant” meme are among the 36 new symbols added Thursday to the online database of hate symbols maintained by a Jewish civil rights group.

If they want to give it to us so bad I'll take it.

OkBacheTakagi
CocoAhsokaMusume

I guess Obama is an anti-Kike too?