Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Boutta get my slop on

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★
Snapchat 4425310

Burger King. Haha as I'm typing this my mom almost just ran this nigger over because he just ran out in the road out of no where :feelskek:

Anyways about to go to slop town

absolutely the worst fast food

I like burger king, but have no money to eat there often. I visit it like once a month.

absolutely the worst fast food
What do you think is the best fast food?

I will agree that burger King isn't the best but I don't think it's the worst thing

burger king is one of the only fast food places with decently sized burgers. completely mogs mcdonalds in terms of size

Have it yoER way.

burger king is one of the only fast food places with decently sized burgers. completely mogs mcdonalds in terms of size
Yeah especially the whoppers

Hell yeah. I always get muh slop on on Friday or Thursday.
Real top tier hogshit like McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Popeyes or little Cesar’s.

Hell yeah. I always get muh slop on on Friday or Thursday.
Real top tier hogshit like McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Popeyes or little Cesar’s.
Yes. Makes me a happy little incel for a little bit

I like burger king, but have no money to eat there often. I visit it like once a month.
Didn't burger king sanction Russia ? I assume it probably got renamed to Бургер Кинг.

I wish I still had a Burger King in my town. :feelsbadman:

I liked and miss their original chicken sandwich which was oval sub sandwhich shaped which I’d order plain and put ketchup on it when I got home. :feelsthink:

I wish I still had a Burger King in my town. :feelsbadman:

I liked and miss their original chicken sandwich which was oval sub sandwhich shaped which I’d order plain and put ketchup on it when I got home. :feelsthink:
Nice. I always just get the whopper. What did they do to the burger king in your area?

Also read the text below the picture for some kekfuel

I think im gonna get Burger Slop too after gym:feelsohh:

burger king is fucking shit i wish i could piss on all their employees and set their stores on fire

burger king is fucking shit i wish i could piss on all their employees and set their stores on fire
Damn nigga what did burger king do to you?

What do you think is the best fast food?

I will agree that burger King isn't the best but I don't think it's the worst thing
McDonald's. However, there aren't many fast food chains where I live.
edit: it may be Subway

Damn nigga what did burger king do to you?
didnt do shit i just fucking hate how shitty it is it genuinely makes me wanna go er theyre open 24/7 so i order shit from there when its 5 in the morning and im up because i spent the night drug binging and have no other options but i gotta eat mang right and its always so fucking shit. it kills the hunger so thats good but the food is fucking shit even the shakes they sell there is shit

Which is the best fast food cope in the US regardless of price?

Five Guys looks good to me but they always talk shit about it, guess it's mostly because of the price.

didnt do shit i just fucking hate how shitty it is it genuinely makes me wanna go er theyre open 24/7 so i order shit from there when its 5 in the morning and im up because i spent the night drug binging and have no other options but i gotta eat mang right and its always so fucking shit. it kills the hunger so thats good but the food is fucking shit even the shakes they sell there is shit
Brootal

We don't have it in Poland. However, heard that in America In-N-Out Burger mogs hard (even Gordon Ramsay praised their burgers)
Yeah I think they only have in-N-out in cuckafornia but I could be wrong

Nice. I always just get the whopper. What did they do to the burger king in your area?

Also read the text below the picture for some kekfuel
It just went out of business either because the chain had been struggling nationally at the time, the Covid hoax’s impact on businesses or both. :cryfeels:

It just went out of business either because the chain had been struggling nationally at the time, the Covid hoax’s impact on businesses or both. :cryfeels:
Damn that's brootal

:feelsugh:

you said brootal sarcastically didn’t you
No mang I said brootal because it's the only food available to you at the time and it's nasty food

Didn't burger king sanction Russia ? I assume it probably got renamed to Бургер Кинг.
it's still working just as before, nothing changed. They use both latin and cyrillic

XL
XL

McDonald's and KFC local franchises got rebranded. McDonald's was worse than burger king even before 2022, after it's got rebranded it got even worse.

what exactly did you get? what is the line mark on the wrapper?

what exactly did you get? what is the line mark on the wrapper?
I got a double sausage egg and cheese croissant and the line on the wrapper is ti cross of things that the customer didn't want in the sandwich