Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bout to curse this old bitch out probably

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I have to get some college letter of recommendation paper shit signed and I had to get signed yesterday by some teacher but the teacher wasn’t in school, if she calls me down to her office today and tries yelling at me or embarrassing me Imma go off of her, I don’t care if I get detention. I have 0 demerits currently anyways. She’s some old cranky bitch.

Im 20 mins away from school man, on the bus currently, just waiting for her to try calling me down. I don’t know who this bitch thinks I am, but imma about to rock and roll on this fuck nigga man.

5k posts of blackpill, fuck that bitch up

Im 20 mins away from school man, on the bus currently, just waiting for her to try calling me down. I don’t know who this bitch thinks I am, but imma about to rock and roll on this fuck nigga man.
Hell yeah bro, you got this. give them hell!

5k posts of blackpill, fuck that bitch up
Im just gonna ape out, but slowly. Imma be like nonchalantly. “Fuck you say?” n then imma just go ape shit until she calms tf down.

Call that whore out

I’ll let y’all know what happens hopefully but if this goes through and she calls me down and gets me an attitude and I curse her out I’m probably not gonna be on the .co for a little bit because my parents prolly took my phone

what happened?????? R U DEAD??!!!

ive never cussed at a teacher before

DEW IT
20200221 140016

It’s good guys she didn’t call me down