Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Bouncer Wouldn't Let People Kiss

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I was at a club one time during the Covid lockdowns and this bouncer did not give a fuck if people wanted to kiss. He forced them to wear masks the whole time, even on dance floors. Most clubs mandated masks everywhere but would let people take them off to make out, he wouldn't even let that. It was hilarious, normies couldn't make out so they just had to grind on each other. The girls would turn around and grind on the normies and the normie would put his chin on her shoulder and lean into her, but they weren't allowed to make out so they were at least half cock-blocked.

I feel like without the kissing aspect, the experience is greatly reduced, so good on that based bouncer. He was black too so shoutout to based blackbros and blackcels.

he was brocel like us :feelshmm:

Based khhvcel

I was at a club one time during the Covid lockdowns and this bouncer did not give a fuck if people wanted to kiss. He forced them to wear masks the whole time, even on dance floors. Most clubs mandated masks everywhere but would let people take them off to make out, he wouldn't even let that. It was hilarious, normies couldn't make out so they just had to grind on each other. The girls would turn around and grind on the normies and the normie would put his chin on her shoulder and lean into her, but they weren't allowed to make out so they were at least half cock-blocked.

I feel like without the kissing aspect, the experience is greatly reduced, so good on that based bouncer. He was black too so shoutout to based blackbros and blackcels.
Giga based bouncer, should sign up here and make an account
Fucking normie and chad and Stacy scum kissing :reeeeee:

Giga based bouncer, should sign up here and make an account
Fucking normie and chad and Stacy scum kissing :reeeeee:
I'm thinking that, he was probably an incel or he was just really concerned about covid.

We need another covid pandemic so that we don't see normies kissing themselves and making us feel like horseshit.:feelsree: