Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bought this painting

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★★
Bought a very similar painting

Same artist

bikini bottom vibes

It's cute, although I wouldn't buy it for myself. Not to hang it in my house, at any rate. If it's as valuable as you say, then definitely sell it later.

Looks like the art style of the Rider Waites Tarot deck. :feelsstudy: :feelshehe:

It's cute, although I wouldn't buy it for myself. Not to hang it in my house, at any rate. If it's as valuable as you say, then definitely sell it later.
Im kinda mald that i didnt get to go to the toiled where an additional was hung.

Im kinda mald that i didnt get to go to the toiled where an additional was hung.
Mmm, listens to be learned for the future. Always make sure that you have done as much as you can when a business opportunity is available.

Mmm, listens to be learned for the future. Always make sure that you have done as much as you can when a business opportunity is available.
Yes, but my mother was in there.

Anyways we managed to buy (flexing) 1,000 euro chain. Im not going to say more than that or im doxxing

Yes, but my mother was in there.

Anyways we managed to buy (flexing) 1,000 euro chain. Im not going to say more than that or im doxxing
Why would it be a problem if your mother was there? If you don't mind my asking.

That's pretty nice. It must be very pretty and valuable.

Why would it be a problem if your mother was there? If you don't mind my asking.

That's pretty nice. It must be very pretty and valuable.
No, perhaps it was my error but they essentially blocked entrance to the toilet and i dint think much of it. And i went in there briefly. I actually dont care, we made overbearing profit either way

The frame looks like the one from the pirate in the Spongebob intro

No, perhaps it was my error but they essentially blocked entrance to the toilet and i dint think much of it. And i went in there briefly. I actually dont care, we made overbearing profit either way
Mmm, maybe someone took a bad shit, and they didn't want anyone to see.
But in all seriousness, it's still nice you managed to get a steal. Good for you.

Mmm, maybe someone took a bad shit, and they didn't want anyone to see.
But in all seriousness, it's still nice you managed to get a steal. Good for you.
Nigga i dont want to flex but bought for 600 and will sell 2k or more

Over for artcel s

Youd be suprised the schizofrenic shit people buy for thousands

View attachment 1156929
View attachment 1156930

This is the childish paintings i like, originals 10k.

I want tk buy an original print, probably 1 grand
Personally, I wouldn't buy that for any more than fifty dollars, but that's just me. I prefer my paintings to be more ... realistic and less childish in their painting style. No offense.

It looks like something you'd hang on the toilet

It is a nice painting :feelsokman:

Who drew it? A foid ?