Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL bought new clothes - will I get laid now?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Haven't bought any clothes for the past 4 - 5 years, I always wore a single pair of jeans and an old hoodie to the point that they've lost all their colors and made me unattractive to foids :soy:

So I spent 300 EU on new shoes, jeans and sweater. Everything looks good except my face. Will I get laid now?

No, good clothes look ridiculous on ugly men

haha all my clothes are lost their colour as well.

I dont see the point in buying new clothes though, for what purpose? I dont go anywhere. It would just be a waste of money, as the new clothes would lose their colour and quality within 6-12 months, and I'd be in the same position again, except with less money.

I only own a few black / gray shirts, cargo pants and a pair of boots.

Sounds like you got scammed boyo

Black Friday sales boyo. Get in before the normies:feels:

So I spent 300 EU on new shoes, jeans and sweater. Everything looks good except my face. Will I get laid now?
No, you will continue to rot until you die

Haven't bought any clothes for the past 4 - 5 years, I always wore a single pair of jeans and an old hoodie to the point that they've lost all their colors and made me unattractive to foids :soy:

if your white, maybe

otherwise you have work to do

Prolly not tbh.

According to normies - yes

i coped last year by wearing fashionable clothes, tighter jeans etc, i had this thread about the official "coper outfit" that includes tight clothes to show you're fit and a big watch and other crap, it's pointless, either you have access to chicks or you don't

now i'm back to wearing slack loose incel clothing and old hoodies, going to buy new clothes soon but it will be for much cheaper than 300 euro lmao

There is no cloth for your face.

LOL, no. Clothes don't make the man look good; the man makes the clothes look good.

JFL at the beta virgins in my highschool spending hundreds of dollars copying Chad's wardrobe and getting nazi youth style haircuts.

JFL at the beta virgins in my highschool spending hundreds of dollars copying Chad's wardrobe and getting nazi youth style haircuts.
true, and then they start to behave like chads aka being fucking assholes
LOL, no. Clothes don't make the man look good; the man makes the clothes look good.
Yeah, true I hate to admit this fact :sad:

Only if you shower before putting them on.

Should have spent the money on bulk buying so you wouldn't have to buy any for another 5 years.