Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bought a very expensive whiskey and beer

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
USB with Sinatra songs behind the booklet.

Gtre3424fw122 003Gtre3424fw122 004Gtre3424fw122 006

Let's go for the alcohol coma.

I would drink strong vodka to death but the niggERs limit the concentration and % of alcohol in each bottle

skipping the beer and going straight to the hard stuff

This whiskey is a very good whiskey with some oak and lightly fruit flavor and can be good with some water as well, adds some nice bourbon taste as well unlike other cheaper stuff but one can expect more. However it is not that great, at least compared to European stuff.
But this beer is also very good (although not excellent), some nice scents of orange and coriander, I've tried to add a sip to some regular wheat beer which was a nice surprise.

troon daniels

This whiskey is a very good whiskey with some oak and lightly fruit flavor and can be good with some water as well, adds some nice bourbon taste as well unlike other cheaper stuff but one can expect more. However it is not that great, at least compared to European stuff.
But this beer is also very good (although not excellent), some nice scents of orange and coriander, I've tried to add a sip to some regular wheat beer which was a nice surprise.
Im convinced that people who describe alcohol like this are always completely exeggerating and they just use some fancy words to sound smart. In reality it doesnt taste that spectacular most times

Im convinced that people who describe alcohol like this are always completely exeggerating and they just use some fancy words to sound smart. In reality it doesnt taste that spectacular most times
a good light beer tastes decent imo.

I just buy the cheap shit and mix it with diet soda