Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bought a new pair of sneakers.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
IMG-20230308-115505.jpg

Something I'll probably use every 1-2 weeks, since I rarely leave my mother's house.

wear a thobe with it so normtards will think twice before approaching you

WHAT DA HEEEEEELLLLLLL OHHH MAHHHH GAAAAAHHHHH YEEAA YEAHH YEAHH YEAHHH DEM MF GOT THEM KOBE'S

I can't see the shoe brand or anything

But nice nigger shoes though
Afroamericans usually wear expensive basketball shoes. I don't. Bought for a bargain.

looks nice
The day I get a job or economical revenue and finally build a proper high-end gaming PC, I'll make several threads and start some inkwell series (for entertrainment purposes).

The day I get a job or economical revenue and finally build a proper high-end gaming PC, I'll make several threads and start some inkwell series (for entertrainment purposes).
Based I hope one day i get enough for a decent pc setup

Truecel trait: you wear the same shoes all the time

I usually wear Brooks Ghost 15 shoes. I’ve been a fan of Ghosts for a couple years now.
Every year they come out with a slightly modified version, but they remain mostly the same.
They are very comfortable and excellent running shoes.
Another good shoe is Saucony Endorphin Shift.
I just wear running shoes.