Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bought a guitar from a Chad off Craigslist and caught him fucking a roastie.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I get to his place and call him, and he doesn't pick up. I then hear a foid moaning from his window. After calling a couple more times, I shouted "Yo I'm here for the guitar!". I hear him go "Shit! I'll be right down". A moment later, he comes down and says "his phone was off" (lol). I then went inside, tested the guitar, and gave him the cash. Thankfully, he was a cool guy, had toured in a band before.

Anyways, this guitar is amazing. It's a Schecter Tempest Diamond Series Custom, and the bridge pickup was upgraded to a Seymour Duncan blackout, which is an active pickup on par with EMG's. It's scuffed up with dings and scratches, but it plays well, and for only $250, I had to have it.
Schecter Tempest new

You will be slaying bitches next.

You will be slaying bitches next.
Apparently this guitar has been played in a lot of bands. I hope the all the Chad energy trapped in it will rub off on me (no homer)

Nice guitar , start an incel band

Make a hit song about offing foids society needs some good music of late.

what brand is that :feelswhere: I need to know so I can judge

Looks good that guitar

Take his dead skincells and produce a gigachad in a lab boyo

I only buy decent American made guitars. I'd rather save up and have only valuable guitars than buy a bunch of chinese guitars with no value.
Having 2 great guitars is better than having 20 cheap guitars.

im a retard wish i could play. the strings probably smell like pussy