Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bought 2 15lbs and 1 25 lbs dumbells, and a pullupbar

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Going to do lateral raises with the 15lsb and curls with the 25 lbs. I will be doing push ups and pullups as well. Is this a good enough routine to get pussy??? I need to bodymax to escape inceldom once and for all.

Starting stats
5'7
120lbs
pics attatched

I'm going to ascend in 3 months or rope.

Attachments

• IMG_1003.JPG
    IMG_1003.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1005.PNG
    IMG_1005.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
diet is like 95% focus on that

Are you trying to bodybuild? You will need to increase it to progress

You need to go to a real gym. Eventually you'll get used to these weights and they won't do much for you.

Note: Do skullcrushers or kickbacks with the dumbells too. Don't work biceps without hitting triceps. And do front raises along with lateral raises. Work each part of the shoulder

Your face is all that matters

That body is garbage LOL
hey man don't make fun of his goals. people want / like different things. he didn't say he wanted to get shredded, he said he wants to look like that guy.

i want to look like orb

wVak1NG.jpg

Do either a split days like this :
(upper-lower-rest day)
Or (full body MWF).

you can run outside at least 3-5x a week also to get your cardio in and get leaner. Hopefully you can lower your bodyfat this way while adsing muscle

I work out at home with nothing but adjustable dumbbells going up to 75lbs each (could go 105lbs if I bought more plates), a bench, a pullup bar, and a place to do dips.

You need more weight. 25lb isn't enough. You simply can't get the hypertrophy you need with that weight.

You can buy 16" or 18" adjustable dumbell bars on amazon, a bench on amazon, and plates IRL from Walmart.

https://www.amazon.com//dp/B00PPH1WX2
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=weight+bench&rh=i:aps,k:weight+bench

This is extremely cheap compared to a gym membership. You can work out every part of your body like this.

You can do: Bench (incline/decline), seal rows, pull ups, chin ups, DB deadlift, farmer walks, sit ups, hanging leg raises (sideways to hit obliques), dips, DB overhead press, lateral raises, curls, hammer curls, DB flyes

Last edited:
Legit @imbored21 ...

Do hill sprints every 2-3 days to increase muscle AND tone. Great fat burner and WILL increase muscle mass INCLUDING upper body due the power required to SPRINT up the hill. One of the greatest exercises there is. Shreds fat, builds muscle in almost every region.

going to eat 6 eggs and a protein shake for dinner and then hit the weights

yeah you aren't going to build muscle with that unless you're fresh off a 2 year coma.

25 lbs for curls? just lol

do yourself a favor, buy 2 40's.

25 will do nothing after a while, although good choice buying 15s for lateral raises.

also sorry to say, but you probably won't look like orb. you have to have the body type for that, and you just don't.

(very broad shoulders along with a small waist)

with pushups, you need lots of volume or they won't do shit. you need to be doing extreme sets+reps to see any results from them.

also remember progressive overload and to eat, you probably won't be jacked but you'll look in shape and lean

Sleep and rest is important aswell for your body to recover.

OP take some advice from a former gymcel who totally fucked his joints up from lifting too heavy without building a solid foundation.

Your starting weights are totally fine. YOU CANNOT bulk if you cannot lift. You cannot lift if you tear tendons/ligaments/muscle, etc. So start light and stay light for months. Then when the weights feel very easy increase slowly.

Your advantage is your height. You need to build a lot less muscle to look bulky because your limbs are shorter.

Trust me, do not go hard. Go slow and steady and you will be able to enjoy lifting for decades.

Go to the meat section in the supermarket and put 5 kilos of lean meat in your basket. Look at just how much space that takes up. Then imagine that 5kg of lean meat added to your current body. That is how much bigger you will look with only just 5kg of extra lean muscle.

His body is not proportional and its deformed, it shows he did steroids.
That's just how is muscle insertions are. Steroids don't change that, it's 100% genetics

A lot of white people have pecs that look small compared to their lats, due to muscle insertions (and not over-training back)

His body is 100% attainable natty.

That's just how is muscle inseretions are. Steroids don't change that, it's 100% genetics

A lot of white people have pecs that look small compared to their lats.

His body is 100% attainable natty.
Still looks subhuman though .

i literally have orb's body, just that my shoulders are not as broad as his. fucking lol, i'm a subhuman i guess

i have his lats and weird ass posture with the shoulders, well-developed chest with a faint sign of abs

what the fuck is wrong with his legs and why is he sagging like a wigger though?

If you're going to exercise to get women, you're going to end up disappointed.

I work out at home with nothing but adjustable dumbbells going up to 75lbs each (could go 105lbs if I bought more plates), a bench, a pullup bar, and a place to do dips.

You need more weight. 25lb isn't enough. You simply can't get the hypertrophy you need with that weight.

You can buy 16" or 18" adjustable dumbell bars on amazon, a bench on amazon, and plates IRL from Walmart.

https://www.amazon.com//dp/B00PPH1WX2
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=weight+bench&rh=i:aps,k:weight+bench

This is extremely cheap compared to a gym membership. You can work out every part of your body like this.

You can do: Bench (incline/decline), seal rows, pull ups, chin ups, DB deadlift, farmer walks, sit ups, hanging leg raises (sideways to hit obliques), dips, DB overhead press, lateral raises, curls, hammer curls, DB flyes
thnaks for the long thought out post bro. appreciate it.