Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Both of my sons got married this year (to a pajeeta and a chink)

take it to the ethnoid subforum

the ethnoid subforum is down the hall and to the right

donald trump cameo GIF

Nigga have you ever tried dating these white femoids?

The Boomers and Kikes have made them trans men, figuratively and somewhat literally

but it is that the shit is so fucking bad in the West than normies breed outside of their RACE in the West.
wouldn u breed with another race, yousef?

imagine your dad posting on reddit jfl

wouldn u breed with another race, yousef?
Nah. I just wanted to marry my fellow sandniggerinas, but no, they are.breeding with blonde White Chad. Absolute cucked modern society.

the ethnoid subforum is down the hall and to the right

donald trump cameo GIF
Are you not angry at the state of whites in 2024? The redditors upvoting these posts are likely majority white too.

Nah. I just wanted to marry my fellow sandniggerinas, but no, they are.breeding with blonde White Chad. Absolute cucked modern society.
Is chad where you are or are they going to Europe?

Are you not angry at the state of whites in 2024? The redditors upvoting these posts are likely majority white too.
in theory but i haven't seen an interracial marriage yet in real life. it's a bigger danger to marry an old white single mom, which is not uncommon.

You guys are breeding yourself out while blaming jews and immigrants.
Don’t care to explain the JQ right now, but do you seriously think immigration doesn’t cause racemixing? Is this a joke??

Don’t care to explain the JQ right now, but do you seriously think immigration doesn’t cause racemixing? Is this a joke??
It's not a joke, ethnics are literally too fucking dumb to realize this. It's why they make such good slaves.

Is the second one Bongali?

its also funny because sandnigger isn't even an ethnicity, its just a mishmash of subhuman

It’s still white persons fault to marry an immigrant. You guys cannot blame immigrants while your fellow whites are praising race mixing.

Never heard of this. Aren’t half of them tamil?
North part of Sri Lanka has the 10% Hindu Tamil population. They are the earliest migrants. Later people from Bengal and Maharashtra migrated to South part and formed Buddhist Sinhalese

North part of Sri Lanka has the 10% Hindu Tamil population. They are the earliest migrants. Later people from Bengal and Maharashtra migrated to South part and formed Buddhist Sinhalese

View attachment 1271872
Interesting. Explains why Sinhalese isn’t a Dravidian language.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back