Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Both my Uncles are dating Noodlefoids

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Both of my uncles are Dating noodlefoids one of them is married to one of them and has 2 kids (My cousins) Maybe JBW is correct to an extent

JBW is 100% correct when it comes to noodle foids at least.

What are their heights and face ratings?

It's brutal having mixed race cousins. One of my extended family members is mulatto.
(My father's sister's grandson)

What are their heights and face ratings?
my older uncle he is like 55 i think Facially probably MTN 5'9 NT and he is slightly overweight but he's a Giga Richfag
And my other uncle like 44 i think he is MTN in looks he does appear to be Non NT but he's like 6'2
Both are unironically quite blackpilled and shit on foids alot

My Mixed cousin fucking lifemogs me and mogs me
But I thought according to racepill copers White men have better lives than "Deathnics":feelsclown:
My mulatto cousin is a sex haver too. I haven't seen him in years though he's far older than me.

JBW is 100% correct when it comes to noodle foids at least.
It fucking is man. All the other 'JBCDEFGH theories' are COPE bullshit!

Last edited:
But I thought according to racepill copers White men have better lives than "Deathnics":feelsclown:
My mulatto cousin is a sex haver too. I haven't seen him in years though he's far older than me.
Jfl yeah my fucking cousin has a GF too a white foid and he is 3 years younger than me :reeeeee:

They are betabuxxig, and simpmaxxing if they bring them over to the US instead of leaving them in their own countries

Jfl yeah my fucking cousin has a GF too a white foid and he is 3 years younger than me :reeeeee:
Getting life mogged by people younger than you is beyond brutal.

I hate seeing secondary school students in public since it makes me depressed more than anything.
Yeah especially young couples i can't bare to watch them Are you irish you said secondary school most USfags would say HS or am i wrong

Yeah especially young couples i can't bare to watch them Are you irish you said secondary school most USfags would say HS or am i wrong
I'm Irish.

JBW is true to an extent, but you have to meet certain criteria:
-NT
-Somewhat normieish looking
-Have cash/stable income ideally.

Were they actually from SEA?
my older uncle he is like 55 i think Facially probably MTN 5'9 NT and he is slightly overweight but he's a Giga Richfag
Well there you have it, same with below since he's MTN & 6'2 which is a huge halo as a MTN

Height makes & breaks MTN
Both are unironically quite blackpilled and shit on foids alot
Based, you should talk on this sometime.
Male, or female?

JBW is true to an extent, but you have to meet certain criteria:
-NT
-Somewhat normieish looking
-Have cash/stable income ideally.

Were they actually from SEA?

Well there you have it, same with below since he's MTN & 6'2 which is a huge halo as a MTN

Height makes & breaks MTN

Based, you should talk on this sometime.

Male, or female?
The cousin who mogs me is Male

My richfags uncles wife is Chinese the others girlfriend is japanese i think

Yes i'll make a thread about it in future it's very interesting

You know folks, I've been thinking

Despite the fact Celts are the smallest minority of Whites, we have a large population here....

Wonder why?
Celts are moggers it seem except us jfl:feelsbadman:

Based

I'm mostly Celtic
Ce1

Both of my uncles are Dating noodlefoids one of them is married to one of them and has 2 kids (My cousins) Maybe JBW is correct to an extent
Sounds like an uncle thing to do :feelskek:

One of my uncles is married to one. But he was in the navy his whole life so I guess it checks out

That is depressing. Fine as long as they don't have children or they are going to be ER factories.

My uncle is retired already hes been married for 40 years to my aunt in law whos also German. She works as a caretaker for old people.

I usually see them once a year, but i havent seen them in nearly 3 years now.

That is depressing. Fine as long as they don't have children or they are going to be ER factories
My Richfag uncle has 2 kids and his son (My cousin) mogs me and already has a girlfriend at 17 :reeeeee:

My uncle is retired already hes been married for 40 years to my aunt in law whos also German. She works as a caretaker for old people.

I usually see them once a year, but i havent seen them in nearly 3 years now.
I barely see my Richfag uncle he is a cool guy tbf but i see my other uncle a decent amount

I have some stuff for a thread I will work on

Like 60% or so, and no I'm not some "le 56 face" Amerimutt, the other groups are also mixed with Celts(Italic & Anglo) jfl.
Tag me in your thread when you post it

I barely see my Richfag uncle he is a cool guy tbf but i see my other uncle a decent amount
I have a grand uncle (84) whos the only wealthy person in my entire family, all the others are broke as shit or only have like a 100k Networth. Hes the only millionaire and I barely have contact to him, ive seen him only 5 times, in fact i have only found out recently that hes a millionaire when I talked with my Grandma - his sister - about her inheritance, which I want. She only has 45k saved up and is too petty and demented to invest it, she should have at least bought gold, but shes too stupid she even fell for an Indian Callcenter Scammer.

Meanwhile this guy owns like 10 Houses so ive heard and the average family house in Germany is 500k€.

I have a grand uncle (84) whos the only wealthy person in my entire family, all the others are broke as shit or only have like a 100k Networth. Hes the only millionaire and I barely have contact to him, ive seen him only 5 times, in fact i have only found out recently that hes a millionaire when I talked with my Grandma - his sister - about her inheritance, which I want. She only has 45k saved up and is too petty and demented to invest it, she should have at least bought gold, but shes too stupid she even fell for an Indian Callcenter Scammer.

Meanwhile this guy owns like 10 Houses so ive heard and the average family house in Germany is 500k€.
Get inheritance money then SeaMaxx Theory

do the offspring’s look more yellow or yt