Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Both my father and Mother have defined jawlines

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
Instead of inheriting that, i inherited all The bad features like my father's recessed chin and my mother's ogre ears.:fuk:

so your father has a defined jawline and a recessed chin?

I mog my dad to hell and back, and I'm literally deformed.

mogger parents but suck at actually growing a healthy kid
mine are the same, this is what actually happens when lowiq good-looking people bond

Genetic recombination pill is too hard to handle

My Dad has forward growth and a defined jawline, while mines is narrow and not that visble.

My Dad has forward growth and a defined jawline, while mines is narrow and not that visble.
I cant believe it but I have ZERO angularity. My jawline is nonexistent.

Instead of inheriting that, i inherited all The bad features like my father's recessed chin and my mother's ogre ears.:fuk:
You cannot have both recessed chinnand defined jawline:feelswhat:

you can have a visible jawline but have a recessed looking chin if your jaw is a bit downgrown or has a below average gonial angle especially if you have a bit of retrognathic genes in you. it's not rocket science.

Is your chin actually visibly recessed:shock:

I have the exact same though, both my parents have defined jawlines, my sister has a defined jawline... And I look like a balloonhead. :lasereyes:

Yes you can idiot i can literally see The angle of my father's jawline but The tip of it (The chin) is slightly behind the mouth area or so.

you can have a visible jawline but have a recessed looking chin if your jaw is a bit downgrown or has a below average gonial angle especially if you have a bit of retrognathic genes in you. it's not rocket science.

I see,didn't know that. :dafuckfeels:

Yes you can idiot i can literally see The angle of my father's jawline but The tip of it (The chin) is slightly behind the mouth area or so.
Oh im sorry,I thought that it wasn't possible for both of them to coexist,,my condolences :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Geez. Get a chin implant.

Geez. Get a chin implant.
I vçhavebbee about it. I mean a lot of my bad features can be fixed with small surgeries I feel (chin, ears), but I am conflicted on mouth surgery. Is it possible to widen the mouth?

I vçhavebbee about it. I mean a lot of my bad features can be fixed with small surgeries I feel (chin, ears), but I am conflicted on mouth surgery. Is it possible to widen the mouth?
Yeah there is an actual surgery for that

Well,rejoice newcel for all hope isn't lost,there are surgeries for jawline:feelsautistic:
Yes but it is quite expensive unfortunately:feelscry:

I am hoping fixing my ears, chin and lips will be enough. I will think about The jawline if these wont be enough.

Yes but it is quite expensive unfortunately:feelscry:

I am hoping fixing my ears, chin and lips will be enough. I will think about The jawline if these wont be enough.
Have you finished growing up?I mean are you a teen?