Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Both catholicism/christianity and liberalism managed to destroy us in our teens

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
They thought they were two opposite factions but in reality they just were complicit in fucking us over during our teen years

What feminism told foids? Just have sex with whoever you want aka with good looking high status boys (uglies and losers aren't entitled to your body) aka not have sex with you
What catholicism told foids? Just don't have sex with anyone since you will keep your power through virginity aka not have sex with you.
They were both foidcentric and both thought incels and low status males didn't have "rights" to sex, love and reproduction. Both are fucking irritating high socially capable and low analytically capable ideologies that see a bad/malicious will behind those who oppose them (patriarchy/satan) and they both use the same way of forming thoughts through social connections and not analitical connections (Satan hides behind everything even something you wouldn't think of/ Sexism is constantly present even when you think you are just having fun). They fucking worked together to destroy my adolescence and to traumatize my soul for the rest of my life

That's why we need some manly ideology build around the blackpill to follow.

The black pill should be taught in schools, can you imagine it as a subject? Everybody would learn why they are unpopular etc and wouldn't think there is anything wrong with them.

Isn't catholicism just a part of christianity?

Isn't catholicism just a part of christianity?
Yes i was specifying that since many here come from the anglo/nordo cuck sphere where you often have christianity but not catholicism
That's why we need some manly ideology build around the blackpill to follow.
Guys should have the same easy access to sex from 14 as girls do, maybe through cheap brothels or immersive VR
The black pill should be taught in schools, can you imagine it as a subject? Everybody would learn why they are unpopular etc and wouldn't think there is anything wrong with them.
Evo-psycho+ social and legal change for allowing guys to have the same sexual opportunities that girls can enjoy

A fellowcel of mine during primary and early secondary couldnt even cope with video games and cartoons because they were "of the devil"( Jehovah witness parents).
My mother tried to do the same with me, saying "games are the devil". JFL at christian cope

A fellowcel of mine during primary and early secondary couldnt even cope with video games and cartoons because they were of the devil( Jehovah witness parents).
My mother tried to the same to me, saying "games are the devil". JFL at christian cope
Another spot on
Christians in 2005: Games are evil and violent
Cucks and feminists in 2015: Games are sexist and problematic

Same fucking shit. Same low analytical irritating retarded way of thinking

Very Low IQ, Christianity, and most Religions in general for that matter are designed to gurantee men have sex. There's a reason why 100-200 years ago in the most civilized parts of the western world, when it was the most Christian and monogamous, an equal amount of men and women were breeding and having sex with eachother. Meanwhile now when Christianity has been subverted and destroyed, hypergamy has gone back to the 80/20 primitivist shit and we're all suffering.

It's over for you, inject IQ immediatley, if women were keeping their virginity for Marriage, which they aren't, we'd all be having sex.

Very Low IQ, Christianity, and most Religions in general for that matter are designed to gurantee men have sex. There's a reason why 100-200 years ago in the most civilized parts of the western world, when it was the most Christian and monogamous, an equal amount of men and women were breeding and having sex with eachother. Meanwhile now when Christianity has been subverted and destroyed, hypergamy has gone back to the 80/20 primitivist shit and we're all suffering.

It's over for you, inject IQ immediatley, if women were keeping their virginity for Marriage, which they aren't, we'd all be having sex.
This tbh

Just lol at claiming Christianity is "foidcentric" when the bible encourages women to submit to men
20191106 005214

And I thought this board was aware already that whoredom causes hypergamy. In a world in which women aren't promiscuous and degen inceldom would not exist.

If women were shamed and forced to stay virgins until married, then we’d all be married and have families. If Chad wasn’t allowed to have harems of women that he has casual sex with, then every man would have a opportunity to have sex with a virgin woman.

Christianity was a net benefit for humanity and the Catholics were right to suppress technology. Technology has fucked the environment and ruined society. Ted K was right about everything. The invention of plastic and electricity has basically ruined the planet.
It's over for you, inject IQ immediatley
Indeed.

They thought they were two opposite factions but in reality they just were complicit in fucking us over during our teen years

What feminism told foids? Just have sex with whoever you want aka with good looking high status boys (uglies and losers aren't entitled to your body) aka not have sex with you
What catholicism told foids? Just don't have sex with anyone since you will keep your power through virginity aka not have sex with you.
They were both foidcentric and both thought incels and low status males didn't have "rights" to sex, love and reproduction. Both are fucking irritating high socially capable and low analytically capable ideologies that see a bad/malicious will behind those who oppose them (patriarchy/satan) and they both use the same way of forming thoughts through social connections and not analitical connections (Satan hides behind everything even something you wouldn't think of/ Sexism is constantly present even when you think you are just having fun). They fucking worked together to destroy my adolescence and to traumatize my soul for the rest of my life
brutally on point. Msot of these religions always punish the males in 2019. everything always the man's fault. this that all man's fault. never taking responsibility for the women and environment raised in

Another spot on
Christians in 2005: Games are evil and violent
Cucks and feminists in 2015: Games are sexist and problematic

Same fucking shit. Same low analytical irritating retarded way of thinking

Its not surprising that the Cultural Marxists are spouting the same retarded shit the Christ fags used to push.

Both groups are one in the same in actuality since Christ insanity is simply proto Bolshevism a.k.a Communism 1.0 and everyone that is red pilled/black pilled should already know that Christianity/Communism are both inventions of the Jew to destroy white western civilization and that the destructive 60's hippie movement, modern liberalism, SJW's all have their roots in the Christ cult.

The modern liberal SJW that fancies themself an atheist/agnostic is simply a secular version of a Christ cultist carrying on the fundamental Galations 3:28 equality bullshit ideology without the spiritual underpinnings.

In plain english they are still carriers of the Christ insanity virus/meme/what have you.

However instead of Jesus and the various "saints" they worship whatever leftist presidential politician the Jews put up as the left's latest Democratic Jew puppet for whatever election cycle and the modern liberal and SJW's "saints" are scum like Obama, Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkeesian, Jew Molyneux, Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Black Lives Matter, Trayon, Michael Brown, etc, etc.

That however doesn't mean the right isn't Jew controlled, it is.

Its just that the Jews feel moreso in "power" when they've got a leftist puppet in power so they don't have to cater to whitey as much to sell the illusion that the Republican candidate is "our guy" as they've done with tRump.

It is a christian denomination, which shows that this retard doesn't even know what he's talking about
You moron can't even read. I openly specified in the reply that i said catholicism/christianity to include those in the anglosphere who are christian but not catholic. Low iq and low verbal iq

Retarded as fuck. I was talking about catholicism, especially moder day catholicism. It is 100% on the side of foids in saying we don't have a right to sex and love. Also JFL at your historical ignorance when it comes to catholicism: ever heard of the "courtly love" and the idea of foids as a way to connect men to God. Total foid worshipping religion that degenerated and ended up being a total tradcuckery. Down syndrome IQ
This tbh

Just lol at claiming Christianity is "foidcentric" when the bible encourages women to submit to men
View attachment 167543

And I thought this board was aware already that whoredom causes hypergamy. In a world in which women aren't promiscuous and degen inceldom would not exist.
Go on with the retardation. You are good at retarding. The Bible also said the Man had to sacrifice himself for the foid as Christ sacrificed himself for the Church. Add this to the modern elimination of every single unconveniente old testament teaching and you'll maybe understand what i was trying to say.
Again: Dante Alighieri? Courtly love? Foids as perfection and as a way for men to elevate to God? Fucktard
If women were shamed and forced to stay virgins until married, then we’d all be married and have families. If Chad wasn’t allowed to have harems of women that he has casual sex with, then every man would have a opportunity to have sex with a virgin woman.

Christianity was a net benefit for humanity and the Catholics were right to suppress technology. Technology has fucked the environment and ruined society. Ted K was right about everything. The invention of plastic and electricity has basically ruined the planet.

Indeed.
Christianity pedestalized virgin foids as pure and as a way for men to get near to God. Even some currycel on AVFM was talking about how weird it felt for him that even in the middle age foids were so fucking pedestalized and seen as god if virgins and chaste. It's good to spot all the ignorant retarded low IQ here. Please go on
brutally on point. Msot of these religions always punish the males in 2019. everything always the man's fault. this that all man's fault. never taking responsibility for the women and environment raised in
Yes. Finally. Now explain this to the retard fest that gathered together here
Its not surprising that the Cultural Marxists are spouting the same retarded shit the Christ fags used to push.

Both groups are one in the same in actuality since Christ insanity is simply proto Bolshevism a.k.a Communism 1.0 and everyone that is red pilled/black pilled should already know that Christianity/Communism are both inventions of the Jew to destroy white western civilization and that the destructive 60's hippie movement, modern liberalism, SJW's all have their roots in the Christ cult.

The modern liberal SJW that fancies themself an atheist/agnostic is simply a secular version of a Christ cultist carrying on the fundamental Galations 3:28 equality bullshit ideology without the spiritual underpinnings.

In plain english they are still carriers of the Christ insanity virus/meme/what have you.

However instead of Jesus and the various "saints" they worship whatever leftist presidential politician the Jews put up as the left's latest Democratic Jew puppet for whatever election cycle and the modern liberal and SJW's "saints" are scum like Obama, Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkeesian, Jew Molyneux, Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Black Lives Matter, Trayon, Michael Brown, etc, etc.

That however doesn't mean the right isn't Jew controlled, it is.

Its just that the Jews feel moreso in "power" when they've got a leftist puppet in power so they don't have to cater to whitey as much to sell the illusion that the Republican candidate is "our guy" as they've done with tRump.
Another high iq poster. Nice to meet you. Nice to see someone actually understands written language here

Last edited:
Retarded as fuck. I was talking about catholicism
Catholicism is a form of Christianity
especially moder day catholicism.
Basically all Modern Day Institutions of Christianity, Catholicism in particularly, has been infiltrated by Marxists, and in the Catholic churches case, literal satanic pedophile marxists, so not really an argument since I was talking about Christianity 100-200 years ago.
It is 100% on the side of foids in saying we don't have a right to sex and love. Also JFL at your historical ignorance when it comes to catholicism: ever heard of the "courtly love" and the idea of foids as a way to connect men to God. Total foid worshipping religion that degenerated and ended up being a total tradcuckery. Down syndrome IQ
There's nothing wrong with courtly love, especially in a context where they are a virgin female, there's nothing traditional about Modern Christianity either, also you're probably thinking of some highly fantasized level of courtly love, most lovey dovey shit in the past was just pretty basic pairbonding typically done in a civilized manner between two families, it was basically an arranged Marriage, and it was a pretty positive way of doing things.

The reason why Inceldom exists is because shit like Christianity and Traditionalism don't exist, at least not in their true form at a mainstream level, if it did this forum wouldn't exist, and if you haven't realized this objective reality, you're either a literal mossad agent sent to subvert the forum, or just bluepilled.

Catholicism is a form of Christianity
Do i have to explain it again? I said catholicism and than specified also christianity because even though catholicism is the most known form of christianity it deosn't include many incels who live in the anglosphere. Got it? I don't think it's to difficult
Basically all Modern Day Institutions of Christianity, Catholicism in particularly, has been infiltrated by Marxists, and in the Catholic churches case, literal satanic pedophile marxists, so not really an argument since I was talking about Christianity 100-200 years ago.
Again. Courtly love is christianity 800-900 years ago. 200 Years ago was even more cucked with all that neo-romantic bullshit. Today it basically preserved only those aspects of patriarchy that benefit foids. Again. It's not so difficult
There's nothing wrong with courtly love, especially in a context where they are a virgin female, there's nothing traditional about Modern Christianity either, also you're probably thinking of some highly fantasized level of courtly love, most lovey dovey shit in the past was just pretty basic pairbonding typically done in a civilized manner between two families, it was basically an arranged Marriage, and it was a pretty positive way of doing things.

The reason why Inceldom exists is because shit like Christianity and Traditionalism don't exist, at least not in their true form at a mainstream level, if it did this forum wouldn't exist, and if you haven't realized this objective reality, you're either a literal mossad agent sent to subvert the forum, or just bluepilled.
No, courtly love was really hyper cucked platonic love where you idealized the Foid as a WAY TO GET NEARER TO GOD (their own fucking words). I don't know if you can get more cucked than that. I sincerely prefer the Hinduist attitude toward foids.
Also, not to mentio how christianity or traditionalism from 200 years ago was even worse by legitimizing men killing each other in a duel to decide who was going to marry a foid

Last edited: