Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Boss ignored my birthday

• Thread starter TheLastandtheFirst
  • Start date
TheLastandtheFirst

TheLastandtheFirst

Self-banned
-
I recently turned 26 (over I know).

That same week, a coworker turned 40 something. The boss got a cake, had the entire team come in, and sang happy birthday to him.

Me? Not a single peep. Not even a “Happy Birthday” from any of my coworkers.

I’ve tried to always show initiative, be charming, upbeat, funny, and friendly.

I also gave my boss a $50 gift for his birthday.

Not a single happy birthday. Not one.

It’s amazing how just having slight cosmetic disfigurations, like eyes that are too recessed or your lips being weirdly shaped, means you are unworthy of basic common respect.

How can you be sure they knew

How can you be sure they knew
The guy was perplexed that they knew his birthday because he’s shyer than I am. And the boss said they have a list of all the employees.

They are sucking up to the Boss.

I recently turned 26 (over I know).

That same week, a coworker turned 40 something. The boss got a cake, had the entire team come in, and sang happy birthday to him.

Me? Not a single peep. Not even a “Happy Birthday” from any of my coworkers.

I’ve tried to always show initiative, be charming, upbeat, funny, and friendly.

I also gave my boss a $50 gift for his birthday.

Not a single happy birthday. Not one.

It’s amazing how just having slight cosmetic disfigurations, like eyes that are too recessed or your lips being weirdly shaped, means you are unworthy of basic common respect.
I found out they had a birthday party for me while i was having lunch at my work and no one notified me they were all in the cafeteria, So when asked where i was, I said i was here eating my lunch whats up?

Over for wagies
They are sucking up to the Boss.
the rock GIF by mtv
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Give a 7 day notice:feelzez:

You gave your boss a gift lmao, why

yup they hate ugly men ogre

I confronted my boss about it. He seemed genuinely (at least it was plausible) he doesn’t manage the birthday list, the secretary does. I was professional about it.

I confronted her about it. She got really passive aggressive about it and made up bullshit excuses about it.

Shocker, it was the woman who did that.

I confronted my boss about it. He seemed genuinely (at least it was plausible) he doesn’t manage the birthday list, the secretary does. I was professional about it.

I confronted her about it. She got really passive aggressive about it and made up bullshit excuses about it.

Shocker, it was the woman who did that.
Surprise surprise