Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel boss asked me why i left early on friday

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I just told him I didn't want to work with this one asshole guy and at the end of the day he told me I need to get over leaving early just because I don't want to work with someone. Motherfucker I'm not going to stand there and take abuse. I also didn't mention that it was also because the work we were doing was fucked up anyways because that cunt I didn't want to work with was just throwing it together as shittily as possible. Did he not notice or something? The forms are going to leak concrete like a motherfucker

Tell the truth bro.

This is why I’m grateful for being NEET tbh. It’s nice being your own boss and not have to listen to some corporate cocksucker.

This is why I’m grateful for being NEET tbh. It’s nice being your own boss and not have to listen to some corporate cocksucker.
how much money do you have

What do you do for work? Your job seems miserable tbh.

How do you survive? Just curious ngl

construction worker/verbal punching bag
Damn. Tradies are the worst, especially if youre incel. Even worse if you suck at using your hands.

You're gonna make it. One day you will.

go ER with a wrecking ball

Enough to get by..

I understand wagecucking isn’t a choice for others though. I feel for you guys. :feelsbadman:
You’re one lucky guy to be able to become a NEET

nigga u need to stand up for yourself. wtf r u doin takin abuse and shit? fuckin step up and put that faggot in his place. yell at him back and tell him to stop fuckin with u. swing if u need to. no one goes to jail unless someone gets srsly injured.

its prison rules in this life. u either get raped or you do the rapin.

Im NEET and glad to be one after reading this, damn I can't take it if someone orders me like I'm a dog.

If this is legitimate abuse, you should tell your boss about this.

Tell him no one is his bussines

Fuck just how I wish I was neet. I hope there would be more incel jobs tbhtbh fuck construction, woukd rather spend all day ewhoring

I hate bosses

Fuck just how I wish I was neet. I hope there would be more incel jobs tbhtbh fuck construction, woukd rather spend all day ewhoring
I used to work as a school janitor cleaning up the school and canteen in the evening when there was literally no one around, it was a great incel job