Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Born too early to discover space, To late to discover earth, but just in time for the witnesing the pre collapse"

V0id

V0id

Banned
-
Imagine those generation that are born in the early space age, The advntures they will have, The oppertunitis to own land to find a good job and to build a femily.

While you in 2020s depressed, almost zero opportunitis sit on your pc.

Or imagine being born as a normie Knight in the crusades, You have an Identity a brotherhood with other man thAT SEE you as their equall, Not because of look because of your merit. Women are feminine, they feel fear and look for you to protect them and build a femily. You actually can get a women if you work hard. She can't divorce you since this term is nonexist and even if she feel the tingles for chad she won't jump on him immidietly, Because in best case she will be thrown out of society, worst case burn alive(In Gta:Vice city). Feminisem, Homos and other degenartes are seen as what they are degenartes and society is disgusted.

Then you remember its 2020s you even as a normie worth nothing, every man will betray you for my lady, you don't have an identity and even if you do soycity lauges at you.

And don't worry you will most likely won't witness this either.

Soo why is society wonders that we are depressed?

Born just in time to take women's rights away and set things right :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Born just in time to take women's rights away and set things right :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
I hope that happens, however, I see it very far. When the sub 10 law becomes real, the beta rebellion will begin.

Born just in time to take part in the revolution
Betauprising

Born too early to discover space, To late to discover earth...

I find that silly. There is so much we havent yet discovered on earth. Deep oceans or deep underground. But you are not going to discover shit without funds. Exactly the same as if there were spaceships available.

I find that silly. There is so much we havent yet discovered on earth. Deep oceans or deep underground. But you are not going to discover shit without funds. Exactly the same as if there were spaceships available.

I mean land boyo