Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Born premature can have massive impact on inceldom

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I always knew I was born like 5 weeks or smth too early (which isn't that much tbh). I was bored the last few days and did some research on that and I found some unsettling statistics.
The chances of developing some kind mental illness are 4 times higher than normal.
Many people that were born premature have big problems socializing, they can't really interact with other people and they are often introvert.
Their IQ lays up to 10 points under the average :feelstastyman:.
I also saw some studies, that found out, that about 25% of the "prematures" at age 26 are still virgins. Compared to the "normal" people that's 25 times higher JFL.
(https://warwick.ac.uk/newsandevents/knowledge-archive/medicine/pretermbabies)

Maybe I should visit a doctor, there's hope that I can claim autismbuxx.
Were you born too soon?
It actually never began for some of us.

I was born premature too. Its over for me.

I was born premature. I also survived a D&C abortion procedure. Its over for failedabortioncels and prematurebirthcels.

I was born premature too. Its over for me.
I was born premature. I also survived a D&C abortion procedure. Its over for failedabortioncels and prematurebirthcels.
That's harsh.
But tbh that information relieved me a little bit. I finally know that something is wrong with me (no one told me before, that such an event is so devastating).

I was born 1 month earlier than expected, so it explains why I'm a 26 yo virg.

That's harsh.
But tbh that information relieved me a little bit. I finally know that something is wrong with me (no one told me before, that such an event is so devastating).

Cope tbh. Premature chad stills mogs us.

Who cares about "socializing problems"

Does it affect your bone structure?

I was born 1 month too early too. From what my parents say I barely made it to survive. I wish I died that day.

I was 3 pounds 6 oz when born, I was always behind physically in strength and slower to learn things, so this adds up in my case.

Born three months premature + autism = it's over for me
When people think of the idea of fate, they often see it in a religious perspective even if they aren't religious, like some god watching over you. When people stopped believing in religion they stopped believing in fate or destiny, and started believing in the material and science. But fate does exist, but not in the way most people think it would be like. Everything is determined at birth by your genetics, and from looking at genetics you can determine what someone's life will turn out like. Most people say to work hard and you'll get whatever you want, but that is a lie designed to keep people slaving away hoping for a better future when it will never come and so they won't give up and realise it's hopeless.

Born prematurely = your chad father had premature coom

Update, asked my mum and learned tgat i was born 9 weeks earlier.

I was born too late. I was planned for mid to early July and came out in early August.

I was two months premature. I had to be revived twice and had a blood transfusion and was in an incubator for 3 months. My parents will say how lucky I am to survive. My face says otherwise. Sometimes death at birth can seem a better option than this miserable existence.

I always knew I was born like 5 weeks or smth too early (which isn't that much tbh). I was bored the last few days and did some research on that and I found some unsettling statistics.
The chances of developing some kind mental illness are 4 times higher than normal.
Many people that were born premature have big problems socializing, they can't really interact with other people and they are often introvert.
Their IQ lays up to 10 points under the average :feelstastyman:.
I also saw some studies, that found out, that about 25% of the "prematures" at age 26 are still virgins. Compared to the "normal" people that's 25 times higher JFL.
(https://warwick.ac.uk/newsandevents/knowledge-archive/medicine/pretermbabies)

Maybe I should visit a doctor, there's hope that I can claim autismbuxx.
Were you born too soon?
It actually never began for some of us.
That's true.

People who were born premature may be unlucky in love, research suggests. ... They were also 2.3 times more likely to be lifelong virgins than those delivered at full term, the research adds. Premature babies are more at risk of learning difficulties and mental health problems in later life, past studies have shown

Dancing green man the girl in my avatar says she loves you and wants to be with you!!
Who cares about "socializing problems"

Does it affect your bone structure?
It likely affects your development, physical and mental, because the human body wasn't meant to be born prematurely. So it's like a domino effect where that event sets off a chain of other events which alter how your brain and body develops.

Last edited:
It was normal for me tbh
Born three months premature + autism = it's over for me
When people think of the idea of fate, they often see it in a religious perspective even if they aren't religious, like some god watching over you. When people stopped believing in religion they stopped believing in fate or destiny, and started believing in the material and science. But fate does exist, but not in the way most people think it would be like. Everything is determined at birth by your genetics, and from looking at genetics you can determine what someone's life will turn out like. Most people say to work hard and you'll get whatever you want, but that is a lie designed to keep people slaving away hoping for a better future when it will never come and so they won't give up and realise it's hopeless.
It’s all about luck

I was born a month early. I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck.

That's true.

People who were born premature may be unlucky in love, research suggests. ... They were also 2.3 times more likely to be lifelong virgins than those delivered at full term, the research adds. Premature babies are more at risk of learning difficulties and mental health problems in later life, past studies have shown
Were you orn premature too?
It's actually crazy how many prematurecels here are.

Were you orn premature too?
It's actually crazy how many prematurecels here are.
Yeah but mine was by medical induction. I was born perhaps a week or 2 early. That was because my mom had gestational diabetes and it was causing me to grow too big so they had to induce me before I got any bigger. If my mom hadn't developed gestational diabetes, everything would have went well for me.

Premature = way higher predisposition to clinical depression.

Cliffs: Cucked at Birth OR incels.co

Born 1-2 Months earlier that expected