Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Boring=ugly

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
People would never call a good-looking man boring.

Thats the blackpill, dont seek it

9/10 male with obscure hobbies = wow hes so weird and quirky, he's so interesting !
5/10 and below male with obscure hobbies = boring weirdo GODDAMN INCEL FUCKKKKK:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

In my first high school years people never wanted to sit next to me because they complained how boring I was

Note that psychopaths are easily bored because they need constant stimulation, and even if you spend all your effort in jestermaxxing for them it still isn't good enough

I remember when Nerd used to mean Incel, but Normies took it over. Incels are apparently so boring, they shouldn't even have a label to the mind of a Normie. :feelshaha:

Ugotblocked

quiet chad - he is probably just shy, lets give him more time so he can open himself to us, also im more than certain that he has amazing personaliteehee
quiet incel - that boring creep is probably plotting in his mind about what type of firearms he is going to use to shoot up us :foidSoy:

This is how much personality and behavior matter in eyes of foid's

9/10 male with obscure hobbies = wow hes so weird and quirky, he's so interesting !
5/10 and below male with obscure hobbies = boring weirdo GODDAMN INCEL FUCKKKKK:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
True. Being "boring" is actually the best thing an unattractive man can be. It's a neutral assessment. Doing anything unordinary would label you negatively as "weird", "creepy", "arrogant" and so forth.

Very true, when they perceive you as ugly they will be very quick to attach or assign negative characteristics towards you despite knowing fuck all about you.

True. Being "boring" is actually the best thing an unattractive man can be. It's a neutral assessment. Doing anything unordinary would label you negatively as "weird", "creepy", "arrogant" and so forth.
:yes:

i just wanna be chad who launches miniature rockets :cryfeels:

We all have tbh that appeal is attractive
But anyway its depend of the gender
There is a lot of girls who are into anime or games who would date guys who likes it but for me and a lot of women those things are unisterings for example. And its a very commun interest topic between young introverted ppl, so introversion + "unconventional" unattractive interest=Boring

We all have tbh that appeal is attractive
But anyway its depend of the gender
There is a lot of girls who are into anime or games who would date guys who likes it but for me and a lot of women those things are unisterings for example. And its a very commun interest topic between young introverted ppl, so introversion + "unconventional" unattractive interest=Boring
Are you a female?

Ugly=boring​

fixed it

quiet chad - he is probably just shy, lets give him more time so he can open himself to us, also im more than certain that he has amazing personaliteehee
quiet incel - that boring creep is probably plotting in his mind about what type of firearms he is going to use to shoot up us :foidSoy:

This is how much personality and behavior matter in eyes of foid's
Lmao excuses exist for high inhib chads :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Slander awaits the quiet subhuman :society:

Brutal blackpill. Foids always associate creepiness with looks and will preemptively judge any unattractive male as being boring and even dangerous. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
J.G:

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.