Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boring pussy forum

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
90% - 4 day ban Continued incel shaming
Lame asses

Adios

:feelsjuice:

It's been very boring. I don't know what else to post. We had almost every discussion we could have. I can't wait for another major event that will get us all excited.

It's been very boring. I don't know what else to post. We had almost every discussion we could have. I can't wait for another major event that will get us all excited.
There is plenty to talk about but everyone is a boring pussy on this forum who just wants to complain

Mans online one day a month and he says forum is boring.

We are not here to entertain u clown

Reported for incel shaming :feelsokman:

The rise of graycels who bully older users than them here is becoming a problem. I hope I am not the only person noticing this hence why I distanced myself from this forum.

The rise of graycels who bully older users than them here is becoming a problem. I hope I am not the only person noticing this hence why I distanced myself from this forum.
Who? Just call them faggots and ignore them, they aren't relevant enough for you to be seething over them. :feelskek:

Is this "rise of graycels" with us in this room right now?

Who? Just call them faggots and ignore them, they aren't relevant enough for you to be seething over them. :feelskek:
i am not really seething over them. It is just annoying also I do not block anyone.

I was bullied by some veterans already and its only my third day on forum.

I was bullied by some veterans already and its only my third day on forum.
tbh that happens only if your threads are low effort. A high iq graycel is valued by most people here.

tbh that happens only if your threads are low effort. A high iq graycel is valued by most people here.
it was over my ER joke is it really that overused now i am new to incel community

sometimes there is only so much to talk about. people get bored, but most of the time this forum is always booming.

you are not entitled to an interesting forum

Goodbye, good riddance.

Re: Have you guys ever had anti-depressants?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#148377993Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:22 PM CDT
The effects of the medication vary from person to person.
Re: somehting fells... worng about me
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#151547097Friday, December 12, 2014 9:59 AM CST
"my face Reagen. there's more detail but i don't know what's different"Alright, are you experiencing any sensations such as "Pain" or structural changes in your facial area?If so, I'd recommend seeking professional medication examination.

What is a pussy forum

4 day ban :feelskek:
@r/IT Now is your chance to make an account on .is and shame us inkwels