Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment boredom

non tollitur

non tollitur

Banned
-
do you easily get bored of your copes/interests in life, like pursuing sports or joining groups that spark your interest?

nothing really sparks interest in me besides drugs and sleeping

and maybe fapping

No, I wouldn't say so because if I find one that I genuinely enjoy and can stick with, I stick with it for a lengthy period of time.

Only occurred if I joined a Gym or something along that line.

Yeah, I get bored quite easily. Nothing really satisfies me anymore. Agepill takes all the joy out of life tbh.

try osrs

I don't really have interests, just distractions.

I drove to Best Buy and bought Nino Kuni 2 for PS4 today. I am coping my ass off right now and enjoying it.

yeah idk what the fuck to do at this point, I can't even play long rpg games like witcher 3 anymore without getting bored and distracted, very frustrating, all thats left for me are short distractions that dont require much of time investment

try bupropion
Thanks, doc. :feelsokman:

Yep all the time, no real friends left to spend time with, Vidya lost its charm and I can only lurk forums and watch videos for so long.

Yes, but only because I don't have a social life/sex to fill the rest of the time.

most o f time yes it is a huge problem