Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Boredom pilled and blackpilled it's kind of a suifuel

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'M SO BORED

someone slit my throat I swear on god I can't stand this

I ignore too many people

I don't know what's going all I know is I'm subhuman

I'm also gonna take a shower

boredom pill is one the most brutalpills. nothing to ever do but rot.

exactly based post
ive been trying for over 2 months now to get a remote job from my computer so that a.) i can get out of this shit feminist incel country america and b,) actually have something to do during the day, but i dont get hired and have applied to over 5,000 (5k) jobs

ive been trying for over 2 months now to get a remote job from my computer so that a.) i can get out of this shit feminist incel country america and b,) actually have something to do during the day, but i dont get hired and have applied to over 5,000 (5k) jobs
they should really make this job where you get payed based on how subhuman you look like Incel TV said in one of his videos

I'M SO BORED

someone slit my throat I swear on god I can't stand this

I ignore too many people

I don't know what's going all I know is I'm subhuman

I'm also gonna take a shower
indeed the Jews have destroyed the world. They destroyed magic with their science. They brought inceldom with their feminism. They destroyed the economy with their greed. They have destoeyed it all. The world is over. There is no magic, no mysteries to uncover, everything to be seen, has been seen. Everything to be eaten, has been eaten. Humanity had peaked. There is no higher level left to reach. The world is finished!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back