Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Bored

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Can anyone recommend free websites to use gpt 4 might as well have some fun with the bot, it's extremely boring in here.

Idk but im bored as well rotting over here tbh

Listening to music n chill

I'm bored to and I'm home

how hard are you rotting?

I'm not based enough to do programming

It's more that I'm trapped involuntary
yes I've read your story, the best bet is to find local copes. I've also been held involuntarily, it's brutal brocel I feel for you

yes I've read your story, the best bet is to find local copes. I've also been held involuntarily, it's brutal brocel I feel for you
What kind of local copes? I always go out for some fresh air for about 5 minutes, there are guards around me and nurses which I talk with and stuff but they're all programmed to repeat the same narrative the guards are fun, I can just talk about random things, I was talking to this ed Murphy looking nigga about life and he was pretty comedic.

What kind of local copes? I always go out for some fresh air for about 5 minutes, there are guards around me and nurses which I talk with and stuff but they're all programmed to repeat the same narrative the guards are fun, I can just talk about random things, I was talking to this ed Murphy looking nigga about life and he was pretty comedic.
You can use character ai

I mean in the facility, I can find copes on the internet it's not restricted tbh but I'm on phone only.

Anything default is Glowie propaganda mid and limited