Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bored of everything. Life is hell

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I'm bored of everything. It's all just the same repetitive dopamine releases over and over again. I'm numb to it. When I play a video game I feel nothing. I grow distracted by my thoughts and stop playing. It's a great struggle to even use this forum or engage in any form of socializing in general. I've reached the end of the hedonic treadmill. Last week I was so desperate to feel anything that I jerked off while eating and listening to music simultaneously. Nothing. Nothing other than that numb emptiness and a burning hatred and desire to stop existing. This is what hell feels like.

At least you're a NEET meanwhile im surrounded by normies in my cuckllege dorm. I wish I could just end it at this point id do anything to be back home.

nobody is coming to save you buddy. You are on your own. Either you make a plan to build a reality you want to live or die. You can cook meth or learnb ecommerce, whatever, fact is u alone.

Either you do for self or just die like a dog

thats our destiny as men

I thankfully have not gotten bored of playing same two games for 10 years.

i wish i could feel excited for a game or something but that's all gone

At least you're a NEET meanwhile im surrounded by normies in my cuckllege dorm. I wish I could just end it at this point id do anything to be back home.
Everything is miserable. Interacting with normies is miserable due to how cruel they are. Being alone is miserable because of boredom.

then just die
Last night I got to see how someone who treated me horribly was doing via stalking and it seriously left me angry. I don't want to die knowing they'll mock my death.

Im also bored 24/7. How can some of you guys even cope anymore? Everything is so tiring

nobody is coming to save you buddy. You are on your own. Either you make a plan to build a reality you want to live or die. You can cook meth or learnb ecommerce, whatever, fact is u alone.

Either you do for self or just die like a dog
Yeah. It's pointless. No one truly cares about any individual man

I can enjoy it for a few hours before getting bored

You bored of vidya?
Everything is miserable. Interacting with normies is miserable due to how cruel they are. Being alone is miserable because of boredom.
I think I've said this before but I'll say it again, being an Incel is like being stuck between a rock & hard place
Last night I got to see how someone who treated me horribly was doing via stalking and it seriously left me angry. I don't want to die knowing they'll mock my death.
Brutal, I hate seeing how much people who treated me poorly are doing better than me now
Im also bored 24/7. How can some of you guys even cope anymore? Everything is so tiring
No clue, but it's motivating me to try again

I've been coping with conspiracy theory videos for the past like 3 days but everything else is boring asf

I'm bored of everything. It's all just the same repetitive dopamine releases over and over again. I'm numb to it. When I play a video game I feel nothing. I grow distracted by my thoughts and stop playing. It's a great struggle to even use this forum or engage in any form of socializing in general. I've reached the end of the hedonic treadmill. Last week I was so desperate to feel anything that I jerked off while eating and listening to music simultaneously. Nothing. Nothing other than that numb emptiness and a burning hatred and desire to stop existing. This is what hell feels like.
You just described my life for the past 2-3 years. My face literally looks like this: :fuk:

On top of it being so freaking hot and humid and all the obnoxious chabunkies around this place.

IM bored to been doing same thing everyday i didn't even bother taking a bath even though mom said I smelled bad it felt insulting but whatever I'm so depressed today haven't even left my room much don't even feel much expect sadness and boredom and loneliness i don't see anything good in life :cryfeels::feelsrope: