Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bored as fuck

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I literally don't want to do ANYTHING.

I don't wanna smoke weed, or game, or go outside, or watch youtube videos, or post on here; anything.

I've been in bed the majority of the day.

I only want to disappear at this point.

Last edited:
At this point I give up, my social life will never develop. My parents taught me to always stay inside the house after school and they fucked me up. All I do is video games but now I'm getting bored of that. I NEED SOCIAL SKILLS AND INTERACTION BUT CANT BECAUSE OF MY RETARDED PAST , FUCK ME

just be happy okay :)
a87128b051685c1f006819269a04db7270fe4d92_hq.gif

Commit a crime. Why not? Try jail out you might like it. Semi serious.

Been there so many times.

You describe my exact existence. My life is literally just rot in bed and shitpost here.

If only I got a good job or something and I could betabuxx a girlfriend...lose my virginity and such. Goddamn.

your depressed, im going through the same thing. I only went to the boxing gym to get a little human interaction today.

your depressed, im going through the same thing. I only went to the boxing gym to get a little human interaction today.

I've been like this for a while.

I'll take up boxing when I get on my feet.

Hopefully sooner than later.

same riding my bike is no fun with no friends and there's no hills like at my uni. I ride for 40 minutes at most and dread showering coz showering is annoying as fuck. wish I had vidya or weed though. guess I should get a job so my mother will bring my ps4 back and I can buy weed.
I've barely watch any anime in over a year because I get bored. Most movies are boring too

I like the idea of getting in shape more than the act of doing so.
You gonna be motivated after you spent $250 on that equipment lol.. If you spent your own money in it, you will try to use it.

I only listen to music rn and I'm making a tinder experiment with my face