Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting bored as a motherfucker

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
i am bored almost everyday i want to fucking kill myself because of how boring life is. how do u guys not get bored. this is the life of a ugly fucking male. one day imma lose it and just end it smh

Last edited:
Tbh me being hideously ugly and socially awkward doesn't have much to do with being bored. I just try and find some copes to help me get through it all

Tbh me being hideously ugly and socially awkward doesn't have much to do with being bored. I just try and find some copes to help me get through it all
yeah to clarify my thread is that as a ugly men when u are outcasted u just get bored from coping and doing the same thing you know

i dont even have money to play vydiaspiel:reeeeee: im bored asf too brocel, everyday is the same thing

yeah to clarify my thread is that as a ugly men when u are outcasted u just get bored from coping and doing the same thing you know
True tbh. I wish I had friends to just chill with--but normies don't really want to be seen around me because of how I look. Its hard to find new and engaging copes

True tbh. I wish I had friends to just chill with--but normies don't really want to be seen around me because of how I look. Its hard to find new and engaging copes
same i am pretty much invisble around people smh no mercy towards us

same i am pretty much invisble around people smh no mercy towards us
What's stupid is how normies will treat an ugly fag in a dress better than they would an incel

agreed even ugly females get more attention than us
It also shows how fake all the "acceptance" shit they talk about is, because the moment you look ugly (as a male) they don't have to treat you like a person

It also shows how fake all the "acceptance" shit they talk about is, because the moment you look ugly (as a male) they don't have to treat you like a person
agreed they all can die slow

yeah its easy to consider sucide with our living circumstances
I don't want to give them the satisfaction tbh. I'm gonna do my best to thrive even with everything I've been robbed of

I think I'd be much more ok with boredom if I weren't so damn alone most of the time... It's rough.

I don't want to give them the satisfaction tbh. I'm gonna do my best to thrive even with everything I've been robbed of
same here but sometime the feeling derived from inceldom can be really harsh

damn alone

I'll contemplate Portugal or Macau later.

dwellings-district-Ribeira-Portugal-Porto.jpg

shu-Macau-1006756141-1440x823.jpg

No, not in the near future. I'm not able to due to personal problems.
I see. I hope you're able to go someday if your contemplation of them so inclines you to.

Everyday is boring I just wana rope so bad but have no way of doing it