Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bored any good Cartoons to watch that's easy to pick up

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
My only request is something that's not Normie Trash

American or Chinese?

Im american but I would'nt mind watching Chinese Cartoons if I could easily learn a new language.
Best American cartoon is The Boondocks.

Best Chinese Cartoon is Oregairu(first season) or Welcome to the NHK

Could spend your time reading history and phislophy. Trust me, the stories you read in history are often better plotlines than most tv shows or cartoons these days.

Best American cartoon is The Boondocks.

Best Chinese Cartoon is Oregairu(first season) or Welcome to the NHK
Watched Boondocks until it got canceled
I'll check out what you mentioned

Ben 10, Sonic Boom

Ben 10, Sonic Boom
Already saw all of the Ben 10 series except the reboot, Sonic boom is "OK" in my guess from what I seen, I'd prefer Sonic X if there was a third series revolving around "Sonic Heroes" and "Shadow the Hedgehog"

Batman: The Animated Series.

Elfen Lied

it's only 13 episodes too, classic, you will love it

Already saw all of the Ben 10 series except the reboot, Sonic boom is "OK" in my guess from what I seen, I'd prefer Sonic X if there was a third series revolving around "Sonic Heroes" and "Shadow the Hedgehog"
Might work well with sonic heroes, but shadow the hedgehog on the other hand.....I would like to see one based off of Sonic 06 and Sonic unleashed though, maybe even sonic and the black knight.

Have you seen Ed Edd n Eddy too?

If you want too try anime

Dragonball
Dragonball Z(Reccommend you watch it in japanese with subtitles)
Yu Yu hakusho
Hunter X Hunter
Kill la Kill
Soul eater
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
One punch man

Might work well with sonic heroes, but shadow the hedgehog on the other hand.....I would like to see one based off of Sonic 06 and Sonic unleashed though, maybe even sonic and the black knight.

Ed Edd and Eddy a few times,
I always thought Double d was some tomboy chick

If you want too try anime

Dragonball
Dragonball Z(Reccommend you watch it in japanese with subtitles)
Yu Yu hakusho
Hunter X Hunter
Kill la Kill
Soul eater
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
One punch man

english version with jap subtitles or vice versa?

Hunter x Hunter there is English dub

Don’t watch dragonball,naruto,one piece,bleach they are shit and will make you want to sui. Watch a short anime.

Attack on Titan
One Punch Man
Sword Art Online
My Hero Academy

Watching cartoons in 2018 just LOL

But seriously maybe I'm just getting old because cartoons these days are God awful.

english version with jap subtitles or vice versa?
Japanese version with english subtitles. Reason i say this is because the enligsh dub never stops playing music in the background and changed/added alot of lines that arent in the original version. Dont listen to the guy saying dont watch dragonball or naruto. Dbz is good if you like action. Narutos good if you like tactics/action/well thought out stories. http://www21.watchdbzsuper.xyz/watch/dragon-ball-z/

Why not Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy? A good ol' classic that one is, in my opinion.

I would like to see that too but he MESS of a story line that was sonic 2006 would have to be cleaned up.

Also none of this
sonic_the_hedgehog___2006___by_hinata70756-d5pdf3v.png

I would like to see that too but he MESS of a story line that was sonic 2006 would have to be cleaned up.

Also none of this
Sonic the hedgehog (1-3) > Sonic and Knuckles > Sonic Adventure 2 > Sonic Adventure > Sonic Generations

Sonic the hedgehog (1-3) > Sonic and Knuckles > Sonic Adventure 2 > Sonic Adventure > Sonic Generations
My favourite would be the original sonic adventure. SA1 and SA2 had some of the greatest videogame soundtracks of all time

My favourite would be the original sonic adventure. SA1 and SA2 had some of the greatest videogame soundtracks of all time
Live and Learn from SA2 and Open your Heart from SA1was my shit back in game cube days . The guys who make the rock music (crush 40) were amazing. Hope the fan base wasn’t so shit and they actually put effort into the games, also sonic 06 had really good OST

I’d prefer “supporting me”

I’d prefer “supporting me”
Live and Learn from SA2 and Open your Heart from SA1was my shit back in game cube days . The guys who make the rock music (crush 40) were amazing. Hope the fan base wasn’t so shit and they actually put effort into the games, also sonic 06 had really good OST

Also none of this

Damn I must be the only one who likes Elise

These were good as well but they were from shit games

Black knight wasn’t that bad IMO. Story and voice acting were on point

I just hated the controls along with secret rings
Secret rings was ASS. Also, what are your thoughts on Sonic forces. I think they missed a HUGE opportunity with that game. It was way to short! Gameplay was good but I beat the whole game in like 2-3hours. The stages were repetitive, reused, bland, and uninspired, graphics were unimpressive, Story was pretty shitty. There’s no way they were working on that game for 4 years. It shouldve been MUCH longer and had better stages. I feel like I got robbed of my money, but I’m a sucker and buy every sonic game when they come out.

Secret rings was ASS. Also, what are your thoughts on Sonic forces. I think they missed a HUGE opportunity with that game. It was way to short! Gameplay was good but I beat the whole game in like 2-3hours. The stages were repetitive, reused, bland, and uninspired, graphics were unimpressive, Story was pretty shitty. There’s no way they were working on that game for 4 years. It shouldve been MUCH longer and had better stages. I feel like I got robbed of my money, but I’m a sucker and buy every sonic game when they come out.

I’ve given up on sonic completely after generations (was amazing but fucking short), like holy fuck.

I’ve been following the series lightly and boom was horrific mess.

Sonic forces looked amazing but from what I saw it was short and didn’t even output what generations did.

Also sonic colours on DS was amazing i tried learning to speed run the game.

I pretty much dropped sonic completely after 2012 used to be a huge fan of it (not a deviantart fag) but would try and speed run the sega genesis and SA1 and SA2.

Sonic heroes was decent but not really my thing.

Sonic mania looks dope though. If they do somehow manage to rework sonic and make it more mature to capture its old audience I’ll play it for sure.

Fuuark I forgot to mention, newest series of Beavis and Butthead, really amazing

I’ve given up on sonic completely after generations (was amazing but fucking short), like holy fuck.

I’ve been following the series lightly and boom was horrific mess.

Sonic forces looked amazing but from what I saw it was short and didn’t even output what generations did.

Also sonic colours on DS was amazing i tried learning to speed run the game.

I pretty much dropped sonic completely after 2012 used to be a huge fan of it (not a deviantart fag) but would try and speed run the sega genesis and SA1 and SA2.

Sonic heroes was decent but not really my thing.

Sonic mania looks dope though. If they do somehow manage to rework sonic and make it more mature to capture its old audience I’ll play it for sure.

Yeah sonic generations was the last sonic game I bought.

Japanese version with english subtitles. Reason i say this is because the enligsh dub never stops playing music in the background and changed/added alot of lines that arent in the original version. Dont listen to the guy saying dont watch dragonball or naruto. Dbz is good if you like action. Narutos good if you like tactics/action/well thought out stories. http://www21.watchdbzsuper.xyz/watch/dragon-ball-z/

That's right boys, MONDO cool

That's right boys, MONDO cool

Lmao, like wtf was even the point in changing the original lines to such fucking stupidity? In the original i believe vegeta was talking to himself in his head about how once Goku healed and they beat freiza he was going to kill them nice and slowly.