Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Borderline Nihilism] When do you think the world died?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
If you asked me, the world and society heavily declined after September 11, 2001. That was THE end.

it never began tbh

but yea i agree with you, 9/11 was when everything started to take a turn for the worst

The world was evil right from the start, don't understand why many people think the world was ever nice.

Existential nihilism brother, nothing matters nothing ever did.

Live is a dance on your own grave.

Better make the best of life while you're here though.

How was it different before compared to after 9/11 ?

The day the first western country gave women the right to vote.

In the 2007-2009 period, shit went hard in the paint- everything wrong with current society can be traced to those 3 years.

Last edited:
How was it different before compared to after 9/11 ?
Everything just collapsed, lots of people on their phones, less communication, more suicides, social media, and of course, women's botched SMV which allows them to give themselves exclusively to Chads nowadays.

At least you can get some girls as a 3.5 to a 5 in the pre-social media age.

Last edited:
It collapsed the day the first homo sapiens walked the Earth.

The world was evil right from the start, don't understand why many people think the world was ever nice.
don't know how's this possible but i think it's getting worse somehow xD

The invention of Facebook,Instagram and tinder ended it all

When you watch videos on youtube from the 70's and 80's, you can see that the people were way more happier, colorful, down to earth and enthusiastic as opposed to nowadays. Of course, every era had their flaws but I can barely find anything positive about the 2010's.

I think that everything went downhill in the West in the early to mid 90's with the advent of Internet. That's when people started to be more anti-social and cold.

There are many dates you could mention. One I'll say is the year 1960, when female birth control was invented. From then on, women could have sex without consequences. It created a huge power imbalance among the sexes that still exists today, and is a large part of why incels exist.

There are many dates you could mention. One I'll say is the year 1960, when female birth control was invented. From then on, women could have sex without consequences. It created a huge power imbalance among the sexes that still exists today, and is a large part of why incels exist.
That's actually a really unusual year that I've never though of, high IQ.

If you asked me, the world and society heavily declined after September 11, 2001. That was THE end.

As many people pointed out, it never began. I think the world has always been shit since day one, when God said: "Let there be light."

Looking at it in a more recent perspective, it is quite likely that the real troubles started with War World 1. Many people think World War 2 is the cause of the present state of society, but relaly WW2 was just a clening-up, tying up loose ends. The real shit went down in WW1. (One could also trace it all back to the French Revolution, but that would be a little far-fetched.) WW1 signified the end of European civilization; what we have today in Europe is a forced imposition of the American Jewish elites, a Zionist Occupation Government. To this day, the US (and thus Israel) still has direct control over the German media. WW2 was just a last ditch effort of European civilization to survive, but it was too little and too late. The destruction of European society after WW1 and the imposition of so-called "democracy" ushered the world into an Age of overt degeneracy conducive of normalfag ideology.

Of course, the world wasn't a nice place even before WW1. But certain societal rules allowed for low-tier males to still have a chance at life; slut-shaming was a thing, adultery was a serious offense, and overall women didn't have as many rights as today. There was still a glimpse of hope in pre-WW1 European society. Nowadays, the liberalization of the sexual market created virtual monopolies in the form of Chads owning informal harems whereas low-tier males are left for dead on the street; incels can rot and nobody cares.

shit got much worse for me when the 00s ended.

I think it went to shit in the cultural revolution of the 60's, when degeneracy became normal

I think society has always been cancer.

The world has always been shit, but i think i'll go with the following:
1) 1492. The discovery of the americas kickstarts global (((western imperialism))) for centuries.
2) Late 18th century. The French Revolution plants the first seeds of the cancer that are democracy, liberalism and feminism. The American Revolution.
3) The 1910s. The American Federal Reserve gets jewed. Women get the vote for the first time in a western country. Russia gets jewed. First US military intervention in Europe.
4) 1945. Beginning of (((Atlanticism))) and worldwide US imperialism. Women get the vote in most countries.
5) Late 1960s. The Sexual Revolution. Degeneracy becomes commonplace.
6) 9.11.2001. America becomes the world police for Israel.
7) Late 2010s. The rise of social networks, smartphones and third wave feminism.