Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel borderlands 3 will be out next month

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

faaakkk this game looks good if it turns out to be anything like 2 i will dump thousands of ldar hours into it

can i buy it on steam?

faaakkk this game looks good if it turns out to be anything like 2 i will dump thousands of ldar hours into it

Gearbox sent PIs to a youtubers house, forcing him off the platform. They are scum. Do not buy this.

Gearbox sent PIs to a youtubers house, forcing him off the platform. They are scum. Do not buy this.

i couldnt care less about this soy cuck i will buy it as long as the game is good

i could care less about this soy cuck i will buy it as long as the game is good
He’s pretty based despite the soy look. Anti feminist and right wing, puts out some good gaming related stuff. Don’t judge people by their appearance like a normal faggot would do, it’s why we’re in this mess after all.

Ok

C3823738 F49D 451D 84E1 43175D8D1EAD

He’s pretty based despite the soy look. Anti feminist and right wing, puts out some good gaming related stuff. Don’t judge people by their appearance like a normal faggot would do, it’s why we’re in this mess after all.
you got me there tbh. what exactly did he do to piss gearbox off? cant be bothered to watch the video

you got me there tbh. what exactly did he do to piss gearbox off? cant be bothered to watch the video
Posting content that gearbox leaked on their own streams on his channel. They also Shoahed his discord somehow. Sets a precedent for the industry and their soy journos to oppress gamers. Gamers rise up.

I just pre-ordered it along with some other games.

Looks like a goofy good time.

I have never understood rhe appeal in these games. The writing and humor is insufferable dogshit and the gameplay is very dull.

Nah, I'd rather wait for the new Call of Duty, this year it actually seems promising

Nah, I'd rather wait for the new Call of Duty, this year it actually seems promising
They're saying it's gonna be super edgy :feelsautistic:

JFL at being a video game playing soymaxxed dopaminecel. Literally the same as being a heroin or gambling addict, just rotting the one life you have away on shitty games made by Jew corporations designed to be live services that reel in as much money as possible while being addictive hamster wheels. JFL at being a slave to pixels.

At least cope with a book or non kikeflix tv show, don’t cope with (((video games))) it’s pure trash shit designed to extract shekels from disinterested young men, You think chad is playing shootfest simulator 2019? Fuck no, he’s out having a life. While you cope with chasing the next ‘epic’ piece of gear in a video games, he’s playing sex games. Just rope if you games are your cope.

Oh god I can't wait for it.

They're saying it's gonna be super edgy :feelsautistic:

Yeah, some gaming "Jewnalists" even got triggered saying that it's "too brutal" or some shit. Also, can't wait to commit war crimes by dropping white phosphorus on niggas in Multiplayer

JFL at being a video game playing soymaxxed dopaminecel. Literally the same as being a heroin or gambling addict, just rotting the one life you have away on shitty games made by Jew corporations designed to be live services that reel in as much money as possible while being addictive hamster wheels. JFL at being a slave to pixels.

At least cope with a book or non kikeflix tv show, don’t cope with (((video games))) it’s pure trash shit designed to extract shekels from disinterested young men, You think chad is playing shootfest simulator 2019? Fuck no, he’s out having a life. While you cope with chasing the next ‘epic’ piece of gear in a video games, he’s playing sex games. Just rope if you games are your cope.
a cope is a cope faggot.

I think it will be poorly optimized tbh

a cope is a cope faggot.
Yes a cope like lifting weights is definitely the same as rotting in your room crashing your reward centers over and over with videogame dopamine addiction

T. Video game nolifer

Yes a cope like lifting weights is definitely the same as rotting in your room crashing your reward centers over and over with videogame dopamine addiction

T. Video game nolifer
>gymcelling is "better" than video game cope

Are you serious right now?

>gymcelling is "better" than video game cope

Are you serious right now?
You’re right, triggering your dopamine center day in and day out while you rot with meaningless pixels made by Jews to placate you and keep you occupied while you wageslave your meaningless life away is definitely not better than gaining strength and endurance, and maybe improving your looks, mood, health, etc.

Nah it's epic store only
FUCKING CUNTS Ihate epic hhah le epic games nninja fortnite
it sucks so hard gets brutally mogged by steam, they can release half life 3 and i wont buy it, they can release euro truck simulator 3 AND I WOULDNT BUY IT, fuckers fucking epic i hate it so much i had enough

FUCKING CUNTS Ihate epic hhah le epic games nninja fortnite
it sucks so hard gets brutally mogged by steam, they can release half life 3 and i wont buy it, they can release euro truck simulator 3 AND I WOULDNT BUY IT, fuckers fucking epic i hate it so much i had enough
epic games steals ur user data :feelsrope:

You’re right, triggering your dopamine center day in and day out while you rot with meaningless pixels made by Jews to placate you and keep you occupied while you wageslave your meaningless life away is definitely not better than gaining strength and endurance, and maybe improving your looks, mood, health, etc.
delusional. The fitness industry is just as Jewish. there's absolutely no ploint in gymcelling once you reach a basic level of fitness..That being said a cope is a cope, but it becomes stupid when you try to imply one kike lie is better than another.

delusional. The fitness industry is just as Jewish. there's absolutely no ploint in gymcelling once you reach a basic level of fitness..That being said a cope is a cope, but it becomes stupid when you try to imply one kike lie is better than another.
The difference is lifting demomstrably can improve nearly every aspect of your wellbeing and outlook and chronic gaming demonstrably contributes to depression. “Wow, I feel so good after that gaming marathon!” Said no one ever.

The difference is lifting demomstrably can improve nearly every aspect of your wellbeing and outlook and chronic gaming demonstrably contributes to depression. “Wow, I feel so good after that gaming marathon!” Said no one ever.
works for me. Gymcelling is sad as hell. The only physical activity that makes me (and most people) actually happier are actual sports, not picking up a stick and putting it back down

So yeah, no cope is better than the other.

borderlands = forced meme

I hate everything about this games but Ive never played them.
"DUDE, LOOK AT ME, IM CRAZY DUDE" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

As if mimicking chad behaviour would get me laid

what about retro games where i spend no money and spent like an hour a day on?