Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Booze is awesome

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
just had a couple glasses of this sweet italian red, goes so well with chocolate holy shit

wht do u guys drink

never tasted alcohol

never tasted alcohol
Autism

Never tried it, i rarely drink so....

I also like combining alcohol with chocolate, based op

I like to get drunk and cook fatty food
not only cooking under influence is enjoyable (go figure), but also fatty foods taste so much better (I normally don't like too much grease in my food)
I think I'm gonna get drunk tomorrow

just had a couple glasses of this sweet italian red, goes so well with chocolate holy shit

wht do u guys drink
Anything alcoholic as I'm an alcoholiccel, usually about 16 cans of 5% cider and half a bottle of vodka per day.

Anything alcoholic as I'm an alcoholiccel, usually about 16 cans of 5% cider and half a bottle of vodka per day.
You're not kidding, that's about where I am. I'm a binge drinker though, I'll have long periods of sobriety followed by a few month long rager. How are you holding up, brother?

You're not kidding, that's about where I am. I'm a binge drinker though, I'll have long periods of sobriety followed by a few month long rager. How are you holding up, brother?
There's no point in even trying cut back at this point as I'm too far screwed bodywise for it to help much. Still kicking bro, actually quite content at the minute as I have the crackden kitchen I'm dossing in cleaned up, the floor is spotless which is alot less depressing to sleep on now. Plus me bed and telly, it's as settled as I've been for years.

Now I'm just waiting for it to fuck up like it always does lol. Hope you are well bro?

I'm getting by, still more or less functional. I've got some gabapentin around to block the seizures once I do stop, so I've got a leg up in that regard.

I'm glad that you're feeling content, and that you have your few comfort items. I don't know about you, but for me those "comfort items" take on an almost talismanic importance once I'm deep in. Sometimes that's just all we have.

I'm getting by, still more or less functional. I've got some gabapentin around to block the seizures once I do stop, so I've got a leg up in that regard.

I'm glad that you're feeling content, and that you have your few comfort items. I don't know about you, but for me those "comfort items" take on an almost talismanic importance once I'm deep in. Sometimes that's just all we have.
Always gotta keep a stash of those, I always have a loada Libirium on me (It's probably it's UK name) just incase I can't get any booze. I hate having to ring the ambulance if I run out and start withdrawing as they keep me in hospital for about a week in the ward with all the crazies, hence why I keep them as backup.

I'm not used to having anything apart from a few clothes so it's nice to have the basics. I got a Firestick for the TV I got given, put Kodi on it so have been watching Law and Order back to back for a week. Feels semi-normal lol. Also a couple of the crackheads in here cleaned the kitchen up, as I have a job walking at times, they can be fairly industrious when they want that £10 for a baggy :feelskek:

Looks like we both planned ahead :feelskek: Good deal on being a UKcel, I'm in the US. There's advantages and disadvantages to both, but there's no argument that here in the states the hospital will let you die on the front lawn if you don't have stacks of cash.

Funny that you mention having a job walking, I worked as a dog walker for years. It was about the only job I could stand without having a nervous breakdown!

i don't drink

I just drink the most potent alcohol i can find.

Have you tried red wine, OP?

pure wine is very good, not overrated and the contrast of sugary chocolate makes it all the sweeter; the tragic thing is that you will experience it yourself (if you bother with it then over)

pure wine is very good, not overrated and the contrast of sugary chocolate makes it all the sweeter; the tragic thing is that you will experience it yourself (if you bother with it then over)
Very interesting synopsis, lux