Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Boosting T

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Any ideas? lol

I don't think mine is LOW... I mean, I do but only a touch low, I suspect. Like, if I had a blood test it would come up fine, but I just think it might be a teeeeny bit lower than it was when I was younger and I'd love to experiment with some ways of gently pushing it up to see if I see benefits.

Obviously I wouldn't want to go overboard or increase it too much too fast because that's bad too but... yeah.

It's tricky because my understanding is that herbs and things don't do much and proper testosterone you get prescribed isn't ever available over-the-counter.

Hm! It sounds like a good experiment though. I'd love to see if I notice a difference from it.

I suppose you could gymmaxx, likely increasing your testosterone levels by at least a non-negligible amount, at least from what I've heard; if you're an oldcel, it won't really do much as far as attractiveness goes, but it does work well for being more intimidating overall with frame and testosterone-influenced behaviour. :feelshehe:

i smoke weed gymmax , guitarmax and eat healthy. Lotz of protein and lamost no fatz

Try lowering your T levels and then go to doctor to ask for TRT.

Gymmaxx and eat whole, healthy foods. Cut sugar - and even dairy - as much as possible.

Zinc
Boron
Magnesium
ashwagandha
Tongkat ali
Fenugreek
Saw palmetto

Try lowering your T levels and then go to doctor to ask for TRT.
Thank you, Ariel. Beautiful name (Chad in disguise?), by the way (no homo).

No way to increase t without injecting. You cannot naturally increase t because of homeostasis

Any ideas? lol

I don't think mine is LOW... I mean, I do but only a touch low, I suspect. Like, if I had a blood test it would come up fine, but I just think it might be a teeeeny bit lower than it was when I was younger and I'd love to experiment with some ways of gently pushing it up to see if I see benefits.

Obviously I wouldn't want to go overboard or increase it too much too fast because that's bad too but... yeah.

It's tricky because my understanding is that herbs and things don't do much and proper testosterone you get prescribed isn't ever available over-the-counter.

Hm! It sounds like a good experiment though. I'd love to see if I notice a difference from it.
There is no T for your face OP